This Weeks Pull

This weeks pull August 22nd also check out my review of Knight Terrors #4

1 Like

This weeks pull, August 29th.
Plus I reviewed Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow #5 and Knight Terrors: Knight’s End #1 for Superman Homepage.

2 Likes

This weeks pull, September 5th

2 Likes

Nice!

Have you read Superman vs. Meshi yet?

1 Like

No Im saving it for a rainy day :+1:t4:

1 Like

Make sure you have some tasty Asian grub nearby when that rainy day comes along, because that superbly splendid title will make you hungry.

1 Like

This weeks Pull, September 12

2 Likes

As The Riddler said in Batman Forever, “Now, that’s impressive!”

What’d you think of each book (especially Superman: Lost and B&R)?

Green Lantern was good. Lost is getting better. Batman and Robin was ok, not bad. The coloring was so muted that if the art was good I couldn’t tell

1 Like

And Mark Waid cannot write teenagers, Teen Titans was not good.

1 Like

You know, I love Waid from here to the Source Wall and beyond, but…I haven’t really been that impressed with WF: TT so far.

Its not bad by any means.

Its just that when someone as good as Waid slips a bit, it tends to be more noticeable than other writers and its definitely noticeable on his second WF mag.

1 Like

Yes worlds finest is very good and I like Shazam, he just doesn’t seem to write teens well. Teen Titans is still a decent book just not a great book.

1 Like

Indeed. A so-so effort from Waid is practically The Bible when compared to most writers at their very best.

1 Like

This weeks pull, September 19th

3 Likes

This weeks pull, September 26th

2 Likes

Nice haul!

What’d you think of Action 1057?

1 Like

Thought it was good. The Jurgens story is getting better. But the Superboy story didn’t fit in with what is going on in the main story or the Superboy The Man of Tomorrow book.

1 Like