This Week's Giveaway: The Brave and The Cold

Here in the DC Universe offices, we’re starting to bundle up, wipe our noses, and eat soup for lunch. One might say that winter’s upon us, but others, well, we suspect something a bit more nefarious…

With this in mind we present to you our Mr. Freeze themed giveaway! We’re offering you a chance to win:

-A Q-Fig Mr. Freeze Figure
-Batman Logo Ice Cube Tray
-Harley & Joker Ice Cube Tray

Don’t get frozen out! Come check out the latest giveaway in the link below, or by finding it in our News section:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/brave-and-cold-sweepstakes/

19 Likes

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas are the things listed above - Thank you, Harls :slight_smile:

1 Like

:point_up: What he said.

1 Like

Please Santa, I’ve tried so very hard to get off the naughty list. I deserve these items listed above, for my efforts. Thank you

3 Likes

I just want a free membership :weary:

2 Likes

goatb0y I feel you, but I think everyone appreciates you still being a part of the community!

2 Likes

I love all the giveaways you guys do I think it’s awesome , hoping to win one day :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Very …cool sweepstakes

2 Likes

Entered! Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

I love all the contest they run, though I would love them more if they list the winners to them. I never see anything that promotes this.

3 Likes

Awww these are great prizes!

2 Likes

#IloveD.C.Comics you guys are amazing with the constant sweepstakes

2 Likes

I already have the Superman cube tray, if I win I’ll have the World’s Finest cold drink!

3 Likes

Love these comments - they’re a hoot! :slight_smile: Happy entering, all!

1 Like

this is honestly the greatest website EVERRRR

2 Likes

Ice really enjoy each sweepstake! I do like the Mr. Freeze bust. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This giveaway is simply burrrrrrrrrfect.

2 Likes

Oh man, that Mr.Freeze is too cute lol! And my 6yr old would love the ice cube trays lol!!

2 Likes

This is your last chance to enter to win The Brave and the Cold sweepstakes! Less than 24 hours to go, friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LOVE THAT MINI FIG!!!
I GOTTA HAVE IT!!!
:sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes