This Week's Giveaway: Donna Troy Through The Ages!

For those asking “Who IS Donna Troy?” Have we got the sweepstakes for you! Now through November 30th, you can enter to win a collection of stories that will answer that very question:
-Silver Age Teen Titans, Vol. 1 & 2
-Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
-Who Is Donna Troy? Collection

Enter by finding the sweepstakes on our News page, or by following the link below!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/donna-troy-through-ages-sweepstakes/

18 Likes

Woohoo! I can still hardly believe we are getting a live action Donna Troy… great time to be a DC fan.

8 Likes

Holy Wonder Girl, I can’t wait

4 Likes

Oh man! Another great giveaway. So excited for this one. Thank you for keep doing these amazing giveaways!

4 Likes

It’s about time. Donna’s been the most neglected titan member in most adaptations. She looks amazeballs and I can’t wait.

5 Likes

Donna was always my favorite Titan. Her appearance here might bring some much needed hope to the Titans on the show. Who knows we might even get a better answer to “Who is Donna Troy?”. I can’t wait!

5 Likes

next week’s episode looks like it’s gonna be bonkers. Finally seeing Donna Troy… the teams getting better and better. Hope she sticks around.

7 Likes

Today’s Titans was good but can’t wait for next week!

6 Likes

Wonder girl can’t wait this show gets better and better

9 Likes

Loving the show. Better than I imagined. Can’t wait

5 Likes

Yeah Donna Troy.

4 Likes

Did I win yet?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited for a single television episode ever!

6 Likes

She’s my favorite continuity glitch.
She was a favorite before I knew she was a glitch.
“Who is Donna Troy” is my single favorite comic-
Her complicated background usually keeps her out of this kind of adaptation- I’m looking forward to seeing this version.

5 Likes

Conor is so stunning and was amazing in The Man in The High Castle. I’m sure she’ll do wonders here!

3 Likes

Debra Winger the original Donna Troy

4 Likes

Donna Troy has been a favorite of mine since I read the original Teen Titans when I was a kid in the 70’s. I admit to having a crush on her when I was a teenager in the 80’s. She always seemed like the perfect girl and the ideal hero to me. Pre-Crisis Donna Troy will always be my favorite.

I totally love Donna Troy from my gaming at DC Universe Online.

1 Like

21 hours left to win- enter while you can! :slight_smile: I believe in you!

1 Like