This Week's Encyclopedia Entries - Cyborg, Catwoman, and More: 11/20/18

This Tuesday on DC Universe, we’ve updated the Encyclopedia with a special spotlight some fan favorites that have been long awaited, as well as filling out some beloved supporting characters.

Come brush up on your DC history in the “New Encyclopedia Entries” row of our Encyclopedia section, or follow the link below:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/encyclopedia

But enough about us- who do YOU want to see next? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to schedule them in! (Barring any disruptive flash points.)

5 Likes

NICE! Then I’ve got a pretty hefty list for you guys. Do you guys think you can add some additional major Milestone/Static characters too, like Frieda Goren, Holocaust and some other Shadow Cabinet members, Virgil’s parents and sister Sharon, Icon, Rubberband Man, etc etc. And maybe some backstory/family characters for the Titans like Mark and Marie Logan (who were seen in a previous Titans episode), Angela Roth/Arella (who I imagine will be in the next Titans episode), The Brotherhood of Evil (the group and individual core members) The Brain. Madame Rouge (USE THIS WOMAN, DC!), Monsieur Mallah, General Immortus, Phobia, and Plasmus (REALLY hope they’re the big bads of Doom Patrol, they just have to be). And finally, some forgotten Titans and characters that you guys just never use anymore but should. Mostly the ones that the Teen Titans animated show used, like Hot Spot, Argent, Wildebeest, Red Star, Kole, Gnarrk, Rose Wilson/Ravager, Jericho, Mento, Cassie Sandsmark, Bart Allen, Connor Kent Superboy, Mal Duncan, Bombshell, Mirage, Flamebird, H.I.V.E., (Fearsome Five) Jinx, Mammoth, Shimmer, Gizmo, Dr. Light, Citadel (aliens), Psions, Gordanians (and Trogaar), Zookeeper, Superboy-Prime, and Cinderblock.

But why, WHY have you not got my boy the OG WALLY WEST ON HERE ALREADY?! Alright, that’s all I got for now. Let do it!

3 Likes

By the way, Thanks for finally putting my boy Cyborg here. I’ve been wondering where he and Nightwing were from day one lol. Can’t wait to see him in Doom Patrol and later Titans. Wade’s gonna be awesome!

Also, it was pretty cool Beast Boy, Raven and Static were here from day one, because they’re three of my favorite DC characters.

3 Likes

Black lightening
Vixen
Black and White Canaries

From Constantine: Papa Midnite and Chas Chandler

5 Likes

Big Barda

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work

4 Likes

I absolutely love the encyclopedia. It’s coming along nicely. It’s very helpful for coming up-to-speed with characters I’m unfamiliar with or learning more about characters I already know. With 80 years of DC history, this really helps to streamline the info.

I echo @Redhood’s sentiment - thank you!

4 Likes

Killer Croc, Supergirl, Black Lighting, Atom,
Dr. Fate, Firestorm, Vixen, Atrocitus, Gorilla Grood, Brainiac, Blue Beetle, Black Canary, Black Adam, shazam, Sinestro, Lobo, Bizarro, Grid and Jay Garrick

5 Likes

Wildcat

2 Likes

Glad to hear

2 Likes

Shazam

1 Like

Why don’t you just digitize Who’s Who?
It would be so much easier then rewriting everything :slight_smile:

Jericho

2 Likes

Please add Star Sapphire. We need to list the more obscure characters that we might not know, so we can look them up. Anyone who doesn’t know who Superman is lives under a rock.

1 Like

Big names or obscure, I really like reading their entries. To recap stuff I forgot or get updated on things I didn’t know

1 Like

Please add The Penguin. :slight_smile:

I’d love to see an entry for The Question. And more Question comics, too!