This Week on DC Daily! 6/15- 6/20

Hello to the BEST FANS!

We hope you had a nice weekend and enjoyed The Last God RPG from last week. If you haven’t seen it, go check out all 3 episodes right now. It’s fun!

Here’s what we have in store for you this week:

MON (6/15) HARLEY QUINN RECAP W/ SHOWRUNNERS
JUSTIN HALPERN + PATRICK SCHUMACKER

TUE (6/16) STARGIRL S1E5 RECAP W/ SPECIAL GUEST GEOFF JOHNS

WED (6/17) INTERVIEW W/ AMANDA CONNER

THURS (6/18) FATHER’S DAY SPECIAL
W/ JOHN ROMITA JR. + ANDY KUBERT

FRI (6/19) DARK FOR JUNETEENTH

SAT (6/20) JORGE JIMENEZ DOCUMENTARY

With so many great shows coming your way, which are you most excited for?

Cheers,
DC Daily

19 Likes

Harley Quinn showruners Justin Halpern and Patrick Schumacker! Glad to see they’re making one more appearance on DC Daily for the last episode in July.

JRJR and Andy Kubert, sons of two great comic artists and fathers themselves. Perfect comic book guests for Father’s Day show!

7 Likes

FRIDAY!!! The best artist the game In my opinion I’m so excited for that!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this weeks content!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this week content

2 Likes

It all sounds awesome.

1 Like

It will be great to hear some stories about John Romita Sr. and Joe Kubert. And Amanda Conner is always entertaining!

2 Likes

So good

2 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun! I have watched the first two episodes and look forward to the next ones!

You guys Rock!!! Thanks for making DC Daily so fun and your expertise and enthusiasm of all things DC and beyond is infectious!

1 Like

Admittedly I didn’t watch every single episode, but I’ve watched a lot of DC Daily, and will miss it when it ends…thanks to everyone involved for their hard work bringing us these 400+ episodes :wave::+1:t2:

Thanks DC Daily. Didnt like the show much, but loved pretty much all the talent involved from other shows. The problem for me was that every episode felt like I was watching a ‘Direct TV’ infomercial, especially when you see Amy Dalen in make-up and a dress. That isnt her style, nor Markiah for that matter. This isnt a criticism of their looks, I’ve just seen them both on a great deal of shows, and they generally dress more casual.
It also seemed to me some of the personalities were being stifled. Like Clarke Wolfe and Hector Navarro, they are typically far more cynical and catty in everything else they are in. It’s nice in a way because usually if the subject isnt some off the wall indy horror movie, Clarke is super judgmental and actively looking for negs and hot takes. When shes on DC Daily, shes just another talking head agreeing with the echo chamber, same with HQSmith.
So if you ever bring this show back, DCU let the personalities be themselves. I understand why you would try to avoid controversial opinions, but the end result just leaves the show feeling disingenuous.