There will NEVER be a better animated series than Harley Quinn

The most consistently funny show I may have ever seen from DC and the voice acting is SO GOOD, from Dr. Psycho to King Shark to Ivy 's personal plant assistant…all characters are just absolutely brilliant. They’ve pushed the envelope with this series and I can safely say it’s very F’n welcome. I just cannot believe how good it is.

7 Likes

Its without a doubt a great show, but BEST animated show is debatable. I still feel Young Justice is the best animated superhero series.

1 Like

It’s in my top 5, not the best though. Btas will always be the OG and the best.

4 Likes

I am excited by Harley Quinn, but it’s merely five episodes in, Most would argue that The Simpsons is the best adult animated series, some 30+ years (672+ episodes) in tested and true. Don’t mean to throw any shade Harley’s way, she’s off to an excellent start!

4 Likes

Batman the Animated Series will always be the best without it there wouldn’t even be a Harley Quinn

4 Likes

The style of writing is certainly unique.

It’s a sit com.

Every other super hero cartoon is an action/adventure show.

Comparing it to anything out there is sort of apples and oranges.

2 Likes

The Harley Quinn cartoon is what I hoped the Donald Glover Deadpool cartoon would be.

Love that they joked about it in the first teaser a year ago!

4 Likes

I should’ve clarified “Best Animated DC series” whch is still very debatable so let me narrow it further with “Best Exclusive DC Universe Animated Series”. Give me a break. I drank too much wine.

This is my Favorite But it’s kind of in it’s own genre.
OG Teen Titans will forever be my Favorite DC Animated Series.

BUT I LOVE THIS SHOW!