The Walmart exclusive Holiday Special 100 Page Giant is out now.

Went to two stores, found it at the second one. I found it in the same style box the Halloween Giant came in. Looks like a solid read; I love the cover. As usual it’s in the trading card section.

3 Likes

I’m looking right meow :scream:

:scream: so many lovely covers

3 Likes

Thanks 4 the info, heading out…Right Meow!

2 Likes

I hope you find it. That’d be purrfect.

3 Likes

They are on top of it this time. Its already out here too.

1 Like

Sadly my Walmart doesn’t offer these :frowning:

1 Like

I’m having a dilemma. On one hand, I want to pick this up as soon as I can before it runs out (even there’s always plenty more). On the other, I don’t want to support this trend of promoting holiday media before it’s time. Call me old-fashioned, but to me the Holiday Season doesn’t start until the fat man is riding down NYC at the end of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, And no sooner! :angry:

@Jay_Kay I think they probably got these out early hoping to have a boost in sales on Black Friday when that section of the store is heavily shopped for Stocking Stuffers. I’m guessing the third party vendors who stock them might have off for Thanksgiving.

My walmarts never have them.

@bloodviolet: That’s fair. I’ll probably pick it up tomorrow and wait until closer to the holidays to read it.

1 Like

There are some fun interesting choices they have for the stories.

I don’t know what it is about the color and the paper, but the Walmart Giants always look so nice, the same of the Halloween special.

The paper is schway.

1 Like