The Terrific's

Has anyone read or started to read THE TERRIFICS? I have started and it’s pretty good.

3 Likes

I want to!

@HubCityQuestion recommended it after I asked about Plastic Man’s role in Dark Knights: Metal.

I started reading comics in New 52 so I never really got that much of Rex or Eel. I’ve read some older stuff at this point but I still have great interest in these two characters in particular.

I’ll come back to this thread after I’m at least a few issues in. Please discuss!

2 Likes

I have started the first 3 issues and it’s a solid story so far. It caught my attention from James Gunns post and decided to read it. They are kind of like the DC’s version of the Fantastic 4.

1 Like

I haven’t yet! Glad there’s some Terrifics content on DCUI. I’ll start later today :eyes:

(As someone who’s explored maybe 20% of things outside what I normally read, I love jumping in on threads like this … I’m like yeeeesss, gimmie, point me in the direction of what I need to read, haha)

1 Like

never have yet. I want to start it

1 Like

I own it and recommend it. It was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

I liked it.

And it was really fun to see Tom Strong again.

1 Like

raises his hand enthusiastically

I read the whole shebang as it dropped at retail and have re-read it many a time since the series ended.

The Terrifics is unquestionably one of the absolute best and most FUN titles DC has published in recent memory.

4 Likes

Reading your response has me excited to explore this title further.

3 Likes

Cool beans.

If you like things that are fun, you should heartily enjoy The Terrifics.

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorite things from DC.

1 Like