The Suicide Squad Trailer #3 Reactions

No plenty of octopus though.

5 Likes

I had my sole (so far, that is) daliance with calamari when I was in San Diego.

It was at a beachfront seafood joint in Del Mar. I ate on the outside patio as I and my guests faced the ocean. Between tasty eats, solid company and beautiful scenery, it was a great experience.

@ejdias.95910 Yeah, it reminds me of “Rollin’”. :smirk:

NGL, Rollin’ very likely is my favorite Limp Bizkit “song”. Sure, it’s goofy and silly, but so what? I think it’s fun. Plus, it inspired one of Mad TV’s best spoofs, “Posin’”, which starred the great Will Sasso as Fred Durst.

@Aquamon How is octopus? Also, have you read Future State: Batman/Superman #2? Batman briefly muses about octopus.

So, trailer talk: How many times have we watched the new trailer, so far? I’m at 15 times, as of a few minutes ago.

6 Likes

I think I’m at about 10-12. Biiiiiird (Though I’m currently distracted by the Harder They Fall trailer, and fell down a wikihole of wild west history while looking for all the Watchment links.)

5 Likes

That sounds really great! I’ve been to LA but never made it down to San Diego, though I hear its beautiful. I hope whenever I can visit California again, that I can make it down there.

5 Likes

Sahn Dee-ah-go (to utilize the Ron Burgundy parlance) is indeed beautiful. In addition to the calamari, I also nabbed some badass pizza at a snazzy hole in the wall pizzeria whose name escapes me ATM.

@keath When I’m with DC-savvy folks, I shall now point out birds (be they Birds of Prey or otherwise) to them ala The King Shark Way™: “Biiiird.”

The DCEU King Shark: An impactful fellow, even if his vocabulary is akin to that of an infant.

6 Likes

This is everything.

6 Likes

Were the Mandalorian reading, he might reply with “This is The Way.” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just got my tickets to see ‘The Suicide Squad’ in a 4DX theater! For those that don’t know what a 4DX theater is:

The 4DX auditorium features motion seats and special effects including wind, fog, mist/rain, scents and more that perfectly sync to the on-screen action.

Can’t wait to see and experience this on the big screen, with moving seats and with actual environmental effects in the theater!

5 Likes

Is anyone on here interested in this movie?
I think it’s worth subscribing to HBOMAX for a month. I’m ready to see this one

5 Likes

I’m very curious to see how it plays out!

4 Likes

Indeed! I don’t think, James Gunn and this cast will let us down.

3 Likes