The Suicide Squad Trailer #3 Reactions

I was watching an unrelated video on YouTube, and it started out with the new trailer for The Suicide Squad, which has an introduction from Jai “Captain Boomerang” Courtney.

At this time, I haven’t found an official trailer from WB to link to (just reaction videos which are mostly :-1:t2:, generally speaking), but overall the trailer was pretty f’ing sweet, especially the mention of Project: Starfish.

Have you seen the new trailer, and if so, what’d you think?

ALSO: If you’re going to mention spoilers/things that might be seen as spoilers (at minimum), PLEASE blur them. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

im so hyped for this movie!!

9 Likes

Likewise! Every trailer gets me more and more amped for the flick, and this one in particular took my anticipation up to a full 11 and then some.

9 Likes

Just saw it. Is going to be awesome™:+1:. Can’t wait.
And the out Supes in the icu part. Wonder if that was recent. May explains his lack of appearing for a bit :thinking:.

7 Likes

The official trailer! I think it’s safe to say that someone shared it :laughing:

10 Likes

This movie does look great!

7 Likes

After the trailer, I’m even more excited for the TSS figures in McFarlane’s Multiverse line.

When I have Polka-Dot Man, I will definitely have him say “I’m a superhero!”

Also, I’m glad that Bloodshot does have a connection to Superman. I wasn’t sure if they’d refer to him being a Superman villain in the movie, or not.

9 Likes

I don’t collect toys, but I really want the King Shark figure, so I may have to splurge on the set. I agree, it was a nice nod to Supes.

8 Likes

As Arnold said in Predator, “Do it!”

7 Likes

Starro!

11 Likes

We’ve got a freakin kaiju up in this!! :laughing:

10 Likes

Awwww yisssss. I’m trying to keep my anticipation in check to avoid disappointment, but ever trailer is getting me more psyched. Hope it delivers what it appears to be.

Am I the only one curious how used book nerds are going to react when there’s suddenly a rush on a very specific edition of William James?

Can’t help but see the premise of the Weasel dialogue as a hat tip to Jonathan the Wolverine - or more specifically Gabby - from Marvel’s All-New Wolverine.

Soon to be famous last words, you think?

7 Likes

Doesn’t look so much like a butthole, as a …

10 Likes

Knowing Gunn’s filmmaking mentality, yeah, I’d argue that’s a possibility.

9 Likes

Looking good.

Particularly happy to see Harley back again.

8 Likes

I’ll stop spamming this thread in a minute, but first, I need to leave this earworm here… (watch trailer first!)

7 Likes

Your enthusiasm is welcome! Keep on, keepin’ on! :+1:t2:

9 Likes

I wanted to see it

7 Likes

Here is also a version from our good friends at HBO Max:

10 Likes

I wonder if one of those may become jarro :thinking::sweat_smile:

5 Likes