The Search for the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe: Week 3—Daddies

That’s exactly what I was about to say

3 Likes

He may be a perpetual frontrunner for Worst Father of the Year, but he still technically counts

2 Likes

We Should have a Father’s Day poll!:exploding_head:

6 Likes

Not right this second but eventually

1 Like

Yeah, maybe on like Father’s day! Wow! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m getting ahead of myself

1 Like

Actually, Swamp Thing does have a kid, or at least he did in the Vertigo era. Tefe Holland, born from Abby Arcane and Swamp Thing (possessing John Constantine’s body because of anatomical needs), she actually became a plant elemental like her father for a while, but was able to keep a human appearance. Here’s the series she starred in.

13 Likes

Thanks, @Jay_Kay. I just learned something.

3 Likes

No problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still don’t find him sexy, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He doesn’t get my motor running either, but I can get the appeal.

2 Likes

I must say that Black Lightning is the only one who really worked hard for his body. Black Adam gets a magic bod, Swampy gets a plant bod, and DS got a chemical bod.

6 Likes

Same. Swamp Thing is my guy.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Gross to all of them. I don’t find fictional characters attractive.

1 Like

my head says black lightning, but my heart says swamp thing. i love nature, i bet he smells nice, and it seems like he enjoys a quiet sit. i’m a little worried about humidity.

9 Likes

Well, you’re already green, so at least y’all have that kickin’ for you.

4 Likes

So I picked Black Lightning, as not only is he an actual dad, unlike two of the others, he is also in good shape. Also he is a good man and that is part of his charm, as men like him who bounce back from divorce, but still open and trying to fix what is wrong with them is an attractive feature.

7 Likes

It’s a crime that Bruce isn’t in this poll. Someone send the Justice League after the creators. Tell them to look for the colorblind one. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve gotta ask,what the hell is so attractive about Swamp Thing

1 Like