The Search for the Sexiest Man in the DC Universe: Week 3—Daddies

Valentine’s Day has come and gone, but the quest for the Super-Man of our dreams carries on. Two weeks ago, we opened up voting on the “Pretty Boys” bracket. And while Tim Drake has broken ahead of the pack, it’s not too late for Conner Kent to run up with boom box carried overhead in the rain for one last shot at a grand romantic gesture. Last week, we introduced you to “The Hunks.” While voting is still open until the finals, Jason Todd is currently enjoying a healthy lead, relieved to be on the positive side of a poll for once in his life.

But now it’s time to introduce the last group in this year’s competition to determine the Sexiest Man in the DCU. These are the kind of guys who can hold you close and let you feel vulnerable. The big spoons in the drawer. The tall, dark, and lethals. Ladies, gentlemen, and sentients of all kinds: let’s bring on The Daddies!

16 Likes

I’m no expert on this stuff, but all I’m saying is that two of them are mass-murdering psychopaths and one is a plant monster.

22 Likes

I don’t really like the words dad and sexy together :cold_sweat: but Deathstroke is a very handsome man and he cool assassin.
Why is swamp thing in 2nd place? I’m scared

11 Likes

Jason may win this competition, but DCU just won the savagery contest right here

18 Likes

This one was tough, but I voted Deathstroke based on Titans season 2. He was very handsome! So is Black Lightning. Actually they’re all handsome! This is so difficult!

5 Likes

Throwing my full support behind Swamp Thing, the world’s sweetest plantman.

9 Likes

Today, Black Lightning wins hands down.

8 Likes

I’m for Deathstroke. Just have that bias. Also enjoy the cons in his description.

1 Like

Whoever wrote this poll surely has daddy issues

5 Likes

Okay, not into psycopaths so can’t vote for the current leader in the poll. (Is this the Ted Bundy effect?)

Not into overbearing dictators, so Black Adams out. Although, that Kim Jong Un guy sure is dreamy.

I’ve been in a few swamps and they didn’t smell too pretty, so no Swamp Thing for me.

Yep, gonna have to go with Black Lightning for this one, folks.

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

I feel like a bad Jason fan for laughing at “While voting is still open until the finals, Jason Todd is currently enjoying a healthy lead, relieved to be on the positive side of a poll for once in his life.”, but in my defense, Jason has a dark sense of humor and would probably make that joke.

As for this week, I feel like Swamp Thing is the better partner, but Black Lightning is much easier on the eyes while also still being a pretty good partner.

Fresh fruit for breakfast every morning, though? Even when strawberries are out of season? Swamp Thing it is.

9 Likes

You might be surprised at how many people might vote for Swamp Thing – I remember some websites where when the trailer for Swamp Thing came out there were plenty of posts of “I wanna bang the swamp monster.”

4 Likes

Black lighting has my vote. Probably because he’s the only dad on the poll.

4 Likes

Also Batman should be on here

5 Likes

My powers of concurring strike again!

6 Likes

Rose, Jericho and Grant would like a word

9 Likes

Oh crap I forgot about Wilsons kids!

3 Likes

In fairness, he is the only good dad in the poll.

11 Likes