🔴 ⚫ The Sandman: Chapter 11 | August 23rd | 6 PM PST/9 PM EST ⚫ 🔴

Hey, its Joely Richardson, of Nip/Tuck.

Edit: @CassTheStreet :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

No, this is just a tie-together so that volumes 1 and 2 feel more like a complete story.

3 Likes

So it’s new? Cool.

2 Likes

Show of hands: Between Friday and today, did anyone do any Sandman reading?

2 Likes

No, I kept meaning to… I did some before, though.

2 Likes

I started, but got distracted by other things. Work this past weekend was killer. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same. It was on my “Comic Stuff To Do” list, but…yeah, I didn’t get around to it.

You’re still at Walmart, yeah?

2 Likes

Yup – and it was a tax free weekend for back to school stuff so it was more packed than usual.

2 Likes

Not yet, I am still trying to get through The Long Halloween. Yes, I am a slow reader sometimes.

3 Likes

Ah, that’s both good (money and sales for your store) and bad (oodles of people, which is a big turn-off for me during busy shopping seasons).

2 Likes

Haggard is that you?

2 Likes

Aw, Gregory is cute. :blush:

Glad you started it. What do you think, so far?

3 Likes

OMG!!! I am legit screaming! Is this the House of Mystery?

3 Likes

Cool to see the Houses of Mystery and Secrets in live action for the first time. :smiley:

3 Likes

It’d be neat to see Elvira in the House of Mystery.

2 Likes

OMG IT IS!!! I am so excited. I love those series!

2 Likes

Morpheus, I’m sorry, but that gargoyle is literally too cute to murder.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, that’d be a super cool cameo. Maybe if there are future seasons, some of the shorter volumes could have original stories w/ fun guest stars like that.

2 Likes

I am enjoying it. It is better than the movies to me so far, but I enjoyed those as well. The art style is what is truly making me love it.

2 Likes

Right? I want to give him belly rubs (probably really hard to do, given his size, but A for effort, right?) and some treats.

2 Likes