The Question (Live Action Film)

Would you pay to see a live action film about The Question?

16 Likes

I dunno, WOULD THESE GUYS?

@TheQuestion101 @HubCityQuestion

8 Likes

I mean, I would, but I think it would work better as a TV series.

17 Likes

I certainly would, but I’ve got to agree with @HubCityQuestion, it would definitely work better as a series.

15 Likes

I’d be up for it. Surprised there isn’t one yet. (Show or movie)

6 Likes

I’m always open to new movies for characters that could use more attention. Making it a murder mystery/thriller would probably be the way to go. Make it completely street-level criminals, no superpowered villains and I’d watch it.

7 Likes

I have always liked The Question, so I would. That having been said, I think I would rather have a Question television show.

6 Likes

I would also prefer a tv series starring the Question, though if it is a series I think animated would be better then live action because more story can be shown. Now the question is do we want the Vic Sage Question or Renee Montoya?

6 Likes

Yea i totally agree! A live action TV series will let new people fall in love with the character and give time for complex detective stories to play out.

5 Likes

I’m definitely here for this!

5 Likes

I think it would be good if we start with Vic Sage and the mantle gets passed to Renee Montoya. What do you think?

6 Likes

Would be a cool idea for a movie franchise, but at this point I think we’d be lucky to get even one movie. I’d prefer Vic since Renee got some love in the BoP movie and I’d also prefer for Vic to be established before passing the mantle. I’m not sure if Renee got enough screen time in BoP to make a big enough impression to warrant her own movie though.

4 Likes

I would love to see it live action or animated tbh or a series, idc haha I just want more Question

4 Likes

nah, they could make a movie about one really big question. it would work :joy:

5 Likes

Def. Better as a series 1st

3 Likes

I’ll be honest and admit that I haven’t really gotten much into The Question (in terms of reading comics) but I’ve been watching Justice League Unlimited and I actually watched one of the Question centered episodes last night. I think it would be interesting to see in live action, whether its a show or movie, because it was interesting to see in animation.

3 Likes

I agree better as a series, but of course I would pay for a movie.

4 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes

I definitely see a Question franchise with Vic and Montoya as partners, ala 52. Kind of a Holmes and Watson dynamic, or Don Quixote and Sancho Panza. Or really, Mulder and Scully (before the writers hooked them up).

4 Likes

Sounds to me like the majority of DC fans agree that at least a TV series or movie for this character would be something to consider…

winks at any DC employees reading this

3 Likes