The Question comics for 2018

Wonder if DC COMICS evers give me some The Questions(Vic Sage) comics in the future?

Have you read the Denny O’Neil series? I realize it’s far from Ditko’s vision, but it was an intentionally thought provoking book.

1 Like

I’m sure they will. There’s thousands of people on this site & they can’t please every individual request. They come super close to it tho. I’ve seen a lot of threads/posts asking for Vic & I’ve asked too. They pair comics with what’s going on in DC on site & in the outside world. Aquaman is at theaters & they put up a bunch of his comics in time for everyone to read b4 it opened at box office. Also, not everyone is familiar with even the basics. If you’ve noticed there’s a lot of threads saying I’m brand new to DC or brand new to comics can u suggest where to start. So, this being a very new site, in the grand scheme of things. They are trying to familiarize people who are just getting into comics with the bread & butter via the Trinity, Lanterns, Flash, etc, etc. However, the MODS are very good with delivering on requests so I’m sure everyone will get what their looking for eventually. They have to start with the foundation, then pepper in the lesser knowns so there’s something for everyone regardless of familiarity. Lastly, Question is one of my faves too, so I’m with u on being excited to see him on here more, which I’m sure we will.:blush:

1 Like