The Official Thread of DC Daily

I honestly thought that DC Daily was exclusive to DCU subscribers but then I realized, it’s just the Panel Discussion segments that are exclusive to us. Which I love!
It would be great to have more exclusive content. Maybe:
Q n A/Community Friday: where Host answer community questions. They can share our art, photos etc.
Breakdown the Trailers: what youtubers do that follow TV shows. Host can go over what’s coming up next. Maybe introduce a Poll of what we might expect from the next episode.
Exclusive News segment: it would be so cool if Host could release breaking news to us before Deadline does. That way we can brag that we heard it first :rofl:
Exclusive Trailers: First looks/teasers before they get uploaded on the DC channel. I was a lil disappointed that I had to go to YT to check out the Reign of the Supermen trailer. Since its going to be added to DCU, why not post the trailer? If host can’t release them to us maybe add a ‘Coming Soon’ section to the app.
Thank you DC Daily crew! Love watching y’all every week!

6 Likes

I agree with @Battoman. More exclusive (or even just timed exclusive) content.

A trailer segment would be awesome.

Maybe a segment like DCTV for video games called DC3D.

Honestly, I would like the discussions to be longer and more in depth on each topic. There is no need to aim for a specific timeframe considering people subscribing to this service are likely huge DC fans. I still feel like DC Daily is barely scratching it’s potential here.

Overall, I enjoy the show and will continue to watch but it feels… slightly underwhelming currently.

2 Likes

Have you all gotten a chance to check out today’s episode yet? They showed off the new Aquaman trailer and (Spoiler Alert) discussed the latest episode of Titans, “Jason Todd”. If you haven’t had a chance to watch, you can find it in our Movies & TV section, or by following the link here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/dc-daily-episode-47-11-19-2018/febf6ba4-ea7b-4d4b-b375-df7771ec4ddb

What do you think?? Are you even more excited for Aquaman after the new trailer, or are you avoiding all glimpses of it?

5 Likes

I really enjoy watching the samwich of Sam Humphrey’s, Hector Navarro and Samm Levine. They are such fanboys and it shows. Love how in depth their discussions get. My favorite panel host is Kourunis.

3 Likes

Any segment with Samm Levine is golden. Keep those coming :+1:t2:.

Oh and Samm, psst, i believe we’ve both read enough comics that we could heist those Superman suits from WB.

Holla atcha boy👹

2 Likes

Samm is awesome. He’s the kind of dude I’d get some Big Belly with.

2 Likes

Applejack

Funny u said that. My biggest dc friend and me avoid all trailers if we know we’re going to see it at theater for sure. The 1st x I cheated ever, was when James Wan was on Conan O’Brien with the cast of Aquaman. I always FF thru them, but I couldn’t help myself and watched it. No words just pure admiration. Looked like one for the ages.

1 Like

DC daily is doing a great job. Lots of energy every episode and good comic news. Got to get Geoff Johns on at some point for a sit down interview.

4 Likes

I was a little hesitant with Clarke Wolfe when I saw her on the livestream. She ragged on DC pretty hard on the Collider shows so I wasn’t sure what to expect here. I’ve been pleasantly surprised so far.

3 Likes

I love these episodes, and all of the rotating cast members are great! I would love to see a slight amount of healthy criticism once in awhile so it feels less like a commercial during the talk segments (though those segments are still the best part) I second a Geoff Johns interview! More Comic Book artist and writer interviews would be so cool!

2 Likes

Ep. 47 11/19
I liked Sam Levine’s segment - more please!

I love everyone on DC Daily.

:heart_eyes: at Hector Navarro, and I love his DCTV segment.

Good discussion, especially about the tracking chip. I, too, was wondering how Bruce planted the chip in Dick’s arm.

1 Like

Question for the hosts: What’s the last comic they read?

1 Like

Love the energy the cast brings! Please keep it up!

1 Like

Hope to get more of the Sam Levine’s Roadshow. That stuff was cool.

1 Like

Really Enjoying the segments and various opinions of the Dc daily . I have been reading some of the books as I go along. Been Reading Robin Year one and Identify Crises Batman Dark Victory and Arrow the Longbow Hunters for the very first time. Really digging them

Absolutely LOVE DC Daily! I look forward to watching it everyday when I get home from work. The cast really feels like a group of friends! Keep up the great work guys and girls!

3 Likes

Today’s show was hilarious. “The S doesn’t stand for Sam”

1 Like

Send Sam to Metropolis, Illinois

1 Like

Just watched today’s 11/19 DC Daily.

What a waste of Black Superman Costume. Ugghhhh!!! I don’t even want a ‘Snyder cut’ but you guys reallllly had to show that costume huh!?

2 Likes

Absolutely enjoying DC Daily (and the whole DCU launch!..SWAMP THING!!!)

curious… DC panel on Sandman, or The Dreaming?

With all the hiccups trying to get Sandman to film…hmmm…isnt the DCU the perfect place!!!

1 Like