Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

I’ve only recently learned what this is…and I vow to do EVERYTHING in my power to bring this back! Love the tradition, would love to keep it going.

11 Likes

I try to keep up with them as they drop! SO glad you’re enjoying this one though–there’s so much to enjoy, it’s like Thanksgiving dinner all over again!

Also, please be safe! Hearing gunshots is never a good thing.

10 Likes

I’ll look into this! I admittedly don’t know offhand why it’s taking a bit, but I’ll reach out to the content folks this week and try to get some information. Sound good?

Don’t sweat it! I appreciate you staying vigilant about these things.

9 Likes

Hiya! :wave:

8 Likes

Many thanks.

7 Likes

Big fan of all three! I generally like all animals :grin:

I’m planning to do everything I can to bring back the Yule Log! I’m also open to other suggestions for a new DCUI holiday tradition or two–give me your ideas!

11 Likes

I have not! But this looks awesome, and very up my alley :batparrot:

8 Likes

maybe someone could make a dcui collection of all the winter holiday editions of comics on dcui

7 Likes

hell yeah!

I will convert you soon enough

I mean… erm

6 Likes

We talkin’ video games? If that’s the case, here’s my current top 3, in no particular order:

• Dark Souls (all three of them!)

• Castlevania - Symphony of the Night

• Valheim

What about you?

8 Likes

All great questions. I ran the numbers, and here’s what I got:

• Goop (get it?)

• Absolutely nothing, it’s a second-hand emotion.

• English is actually the secondary language in What. The primary language is Marsellus Wallacian.

11 Likes

Speaking of games, what are your favorite Board Games, mine depend on whom I am playing with, as I find the group interaction the best part of the games. Current favorites are Azul, Codenames, Blokus, Ticket to Ride, and Risk.

6 Likes

Thanks for pointing me to this thread! Had a great time giving it a read the other day.

I’ve been really enjoying the new stuff. I’m fully caught up on King Spawn and Gunslinger Spawn, and I’m so eager to read more! Hopefully the movie reboot ends up coming together soon…

VERY tempting indeed. I’m trying not to buy too many more figures/toys before I move at the end of the year…but maybe I’ll grab a new Spawn figure as a last hurrah… :smirk:

9 Likes

So much to choose from! I’d say the Teen Titans. Big fan of any/all Robin storylines, and seeing him build his own crew just sits so well with me.

What about you, got a favorite?

8 Likes

And a happy Batsgiving to you as well!

8 Likes

This sounds like a healthy thing to do every now and then! I hope it was useful for ya.

I do! I grew up playing the drums, and the cello, primarily. But around high school, I switched to the guitar and have kept up pretty regularly since. I was also in an a cappella group in my younger years…but that’s for another day :wink:

Heck yeah! Love the drums…I’ve been considering getting an electric kit sometime soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks for bein’ here!

9 Likes

yeah! I’m not sure if you’ve heard of them, but Section Eight is my favorite

8 Likes

Hmm…I think I’d go with Constantine and the 1997 Batman and Robin film. Constantine was such a cool interpretation of an awesome character (I also love Keanu), and the silliness of seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze was just so fun.

9 Likes

Heck yeah! Section Eight is great–such a bizarre team!

7 Likes

you know them?!

7 Likes