Community Office Hours--Ask Jitsu Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hey J,

I was hoping that you could please provide a status update on two issues that have been known about for months, but which we don’t seem to be making any progress towards resolving:

1. Nightwing (2016) #78 & Superman Red & Blue #1 do not work correctly on Android phones and tablets. Both appear to be missing pages (page 3 for Nightwing and pages 4-5 for Superman), which causes everything from those pages forward to display as black nothingness.

2. Suicide Squad (2021) #2 is missing. It also wasn’t working correctly when it was initially added, and was removed from DCUI entirely, but has yet to return.

Both of these problems were reported the same day that the issues were added (9/21 for Nightwing and Superman, 10/12 for Suicide Squad) and multiple times since but, months later, they have yet to be resolved. Do you know or can you please find out if both or either of these problems will be fixed before the end of the year? Also, it would be nice to know why it’s taking so long for these problems to be fixed (just to satiate my own impatient curiosity, if nothing else). Thank you.

(P.S. You’ll quickly get to know me as the one who typically uses Office Hours to ask serious questions directly related to DCUI like this. :slightly_smiling_face:)

8 Likes