Hello @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 12 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 17+
Number of Issues: 6
Description from dccomics.com: There’s a voice in the head of Liam James questioning everything he does—from his job at the nursing home to keeping his relationship with his girlfriend afloat. Liam suffers from anxiety, and the only thing that quiets it is music, which makes a weekly DJ gig his one saving grace. But Liam’s life changes forever when he receives a black hole in the mail (yes, you read that right), one that takes up residence in his chest, grants him insane superpowers, turns him into a celebrity and draws him into a cosmic conflict beyond his wildest imagination. Where did this black hole come from? Why Liam? Is power the cure? Or will superstardom turn Liam into a black hole himself? Find out in COLLAPSER, a superhero story that could only come from DC’s Young Animal!
With that over with, here are the discussion questions:
- Do you think Liam should’ve been trusted with the black hole? Explain.
- Why do you think Liam’s mom never visited Liam?
- Why do you Liam works at a nursery home, when he realy just wants to be a DJ?
- Why do you think Mikey Way and Shaun Simon (the writers of the series) decided to make Liam’s parents the villains?
- Do you think Liam would make the sacrifices his mom made, in order to keep the world safe? Explain.
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!