The New Teen Titans Omnibus

Does anyone have any more information about those Teen Titans Omnibuses that they mentioned all those who pre-ordered DC Universe would get in the premiere DC Daily episode? Since I’m one of those who pre-ordered I’m just curious if we’re gonna get an email about them or something

4 Likes

The book was for people that had their question answered on the special.

3 Likes

Jl217 is right they did say all who pre ordered would get a copy. I’m very curious about the answer myself.

1 Like

Mlwing is right also. They did give a copy for those who answered those questions, but me and the others who pre ordered, should be getting a copy as well. How about it DC Universe?

1 Like

I’m curious about that and if anyone has really won the daily sweepstakes.

1 Like

Yeah I figured the odds of winning would be pretty good to win with only two or three hundred of us at this point on the site ( my assumption)

1 Like

It wasn’t for everyone who pre ordered. It was clearly stated If they read your question on the special you won a year of DCU. If they read your question on the special and you had already preordered the year, then those people would receive the omnibus.

4 Likes

I think many of us were confused

It wasn’t clearly stated, Kevin Smith read the lines wrong and interjected in a way that said that everyone else would be getting it. He said “For all you whose questions we read, we’re giving you a year subscription to DC Universe. But I hear the rest of you saying come on man, I’ve already had my pre-order in for months, what do I get? Well if you’ve already pre-ordered we’re going to send you this omnibus.”

1 Like

I had heard the latter from Kevin on that DC Daily preview that any who had pre-ordered the DC Universe would receive the Teen Titan Omnibus…

Reading some of the comments on these omnibus threads kind of explains the 2016 election results …

4 Likes

Seeing is believing …again, my mailbox is just the right size for that sweet omnibus to fit in, but if it doesn’t arrive, I’m happy camper. I get it.

Of course if this Digital Library offer sometime in October we’re all waiting for is fantastic , who on earth needs a big fat old Teen Titans Omnibus anyway???

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure he said all that pre-ordered and I received and email stating pre-ordering gets you the omnibus and enters you in a contest to go to the aquaman premiere.

1 Like

I think my mail is delivered around noon I’ll go check again today

I did not get my omnibus either…preorder 15 month.