The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, Sunday, September 5th at 2 PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern

Hey they put Superman vs the Elite back on HBO!! :partying_face:

1 Like

That will be part of a future ā€œAn Evening with the Justice Leagueā€ WAL. Oh, yes.

Four minutes to go!

1 Like

Iā€™m so ready!!!

1 Like

Woo! :partying_face:

Iā€™m checking the movie out in 4K for the first time. From the little Iā€™ve seen so far, it looks good.

1 Like

Play time!

1 Like

Oh is that why they pulled it down this summer? To replace it with the upgraded version?

1 Like

I made it.

2 Likes

Woooo! :wave:

1 Like

Hey thatā€™s Andrea Romano!

1 Like

I know HBO Max has it in HD, but Iā€™m unaware it was pulled down for anything, other than probably licensing the movie out to another platform.

I bought the Digital 4K edition a while back (along with Public Enemies), but I havenā€™t had a chance to catch it in full until now.

1 Like

Itā€™s beautiful!

1 Like

Welcome!

I love when she pops into things.

Word has it that Andrea Beaumontā€™s first name is in reference to Ms. Romano.

1 Like

Iā€™m a sucker for Batman figures that are scuba-based, but DC Direct never made Batman in his scuba duds in the Supergirl-themed wave of their Superman/Batman line. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I miss the :superman: :batman: banter in that scene from the comics but I do like how itā€™s done here.

1 Like

Asner is Granny Goodness in this?

2 Likes

Yep! Itā€™s the whole crew from the animated series right?

1 Like

He is. Heā€™s one of the Chosen Few whoā€™ve voiced different iterations of the same character in various movies and TV shows.

Agreed. I especially like their banter during Public Enemies.

Batman: ā€œDo me a favor Clark, lose the sense of humor.ā€

Superman: ā€œDo us both a favor Bruce, buy a sense of humor.ā€

1 Like

Indeed! The voices of the DCAU Trinity and Granny Goodness are in the movie.

Too bad that Michael Ironside couldnā€™t have reprised Darkseid once more, but Braugher did a good job, all the same.

1 Like

Yes shoot at the floaty person! No time for dialogue!

1 Like

Woohoo Superman!!

1 Like