The Marvel Family In Shazam Movie

I have to admit, i got teary eyed when i saw the Marvel Family reveal…i expected the family to be hinted or revealed at the end of move …but we got to see them in action…i liked that they are diverse, and my fave is the Hadoken kid, just for the fact that he’s a gamer😅…in the meantime, …Hadoken!!!☇☇☇

4 Likes

Technically the title itself is a spoiler. Unless people go see the movie, they have no idea the Marvel Family is in the movie. :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah the movie was so great! Hope DC keeps it up!

3 Likes

I got goosebumps myself. Very cool moment.

3 Likes

Really enjoyed that part, especially for Shazam Jr.

2 Likes

Well, the official merchandise already spoiled that they’d be in the movie. As a side note, what do you think they’ll call themselves as a group? Is “The Shazamily” too on-the-nose?

1 Like

Thanks for putting this reveal in the headline. I guess there isnt much reason to see it now that I know the climax. Thanks again…

1 Like

@Zombedy Was going to say the same thing. Why bother putting a spoiler tag? Can a mod edit the title?

Please see the movie anyway. I had that spoiled for me months ago, and it’s still worth it.

1 Like

Their name is The Shazam! Family. DC solved the challenge of their “new” name decades ago. An issue of DC Comics Presents has that label on it.

The Shazam family being in the movie was fairly certain due to advanced leaks of movie merchandise. That said, there are numerous instances of characters and other things appearing in merchandise that aren’t in the source material of said merch so it was really cool to see that they were in fact in the movie and in one of the best scenes of a great movie.

“Say my name!” “Billy!”

3 Likes

I didn’t know about the merchandise and the Marvel Family being revealed in the movie, which was a wonderful scene and made me cry tears of joy. Please edit the spoilerific thread title.

1 Like

Also, #DarlaSpinoff

I second #DarlaSpinoff.

2 Likes

This is literally the first I’m hearing about it