❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

The fun fact of Jason having a teddy bear before he was Robin lives rent free in my mind.

Along with the time he went to the store and bought Pup-Pup for Bizarro

This is one of the reasons why I love him.

5 Likes

“Get a room, you two.” :laughing:

“You’re one to talk, Jay.”

Tagging @DC89, since I know you like BBRae

5 Likes

:purple_heart: these two. :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh look, everytime Bats and Jason have a disagreement within the last 4 years we’ve been married…

5 Likes

Sorry if they’re duplicates…

Enjoy your Friday evening…

5 Likes

licks phone screen

Also, I like to think that repeated/copy posts are pieces of art that are meant to be re-shared and re-admired for being the pieces of art that they are.

6 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

This is the kind of content that I strive to give.

6 Likes

Your diligence and hard work does not go unappreciated. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks! Even I won’t let lack of sleep and caffeine get in the way!

6 Likes

:flushed: O-okay… I guess if you have one of those Otter cases on it you could call it an Otterpop :rofl:

5 Likes

c8c14ac285343d2cab1c68faa34d0ab4

4 Likes

Me: comes home from the store “Well, looks like someone’s been waiting for me.”

Jason:

tumblr_omtyabnXig1utjb3po1_500

6 Likes

So my friend from college is visiting friends and family in Louisiana, and I was just at home minding my own business when she sent me this:

The bar she went to yesterday is (I’m assuming) nerd themed, and they have a drink named after my husband. While I can’t drink (and never will) it warms my heart that this exists.

I don’t know if she ordered it though, I was too distracted to ask.

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx looks like it’s not just my kitchen where the appreciation comes from :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

It’s not who cooks first, but who cooks best, ya feel me? - George Washington

6 Likes

That is true… and sure, a drink is nice and all, but does that place make it with love? I know everything I cook and bake is made with love :blush:

6 Likes

“Well hello there~”

6 Likes

Better take care of your guy there, LadyBat. Looks like he needs some TLC. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

6 Likes

No worries, I’m an expert :wink:

ivegotthis

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who visits the Lovin’ Jason Todd thread, where the kitchen is always open for making romantic meals made with love and where the thirsty people go for a tall glass of water!

I am truly thankful for those that continue to visit with me here to talk about my favorite guy and share pictures, gifs, and fanart. I originally opened this thread up to provide a safe space for my appreciation posts in case it got too much for other threads and people who don’t love this guy as much as I do (of course the appreciation is all around but now not as all over the place as it was previously).

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread by sharing with me more content to save in my Jason Todd photo album, those who were interested in reading more Red Hood stories (and sharing their experience with us here), and those who have encouraged my obsession. Plenty would have ignored me and painted me as “the annoying over obsessed fangirl for an edgy character”, but each of you here tell me otherwise, and I feel very greatful for that.

And of course, I am grateful for DC for creating this character and then deciding to bring him back, otherwise I would have become an entirely different type of person/fangirl, and I can’t imagine it being any other way.

Last, but definitely not least, I am thankful that we have a live action Jason Todd, because I and so many fans have waited for one, and I never thought that Jason would gain enough popularity to earn a spot in live action DC media. As everyone here knows, we love Curran on this thread.

Lots of love,

The Wife of Jason Todd :heartpulse::bat::heart:

Cheers to you all~

r3

11 Likes