The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Please, please, please bring this series to this app! Hopefully you still own the content! P.S. more Dark Horse comics would be pretty cool too…

1 Like

The rights to League of Extraordinary Gentlemen currently belong to Top Shelf Comics.

As for Dark Horse, for some reason it’s a fairly common myth that they’re owned at least in part by DC, but they’re their own company.

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion you beat me to the punch on Dark Horse lol

It would be nice if, in the future, we could get some of those cool crossovers with Dark Horse, but I’d imagine that would be a rights nightmare to get it on here.

2 Likes

The DC/Dark Horse crossovers whose titles begin with a DC property should be okay to have on DCU, as there are two here ATM: Batman/Aliens 2 and Superman and Batman vs. Aliens and Predator.

Maybe we’ll get the others if and when they become available in digital single issues or if collections are eventually allowed here (I doubt they will be).

The crossovers whose titles begin with a Dark Horse property are likely a no-go, unless DCU pays a fee to Dark Horse. So far we have seen precisely 0 content on DCU that isn’t owned by Warner Brothers or DC, so I doubt that will happen in the near future.

1 Like

@Vroom, you’re right! Those are on here! Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like