The John Stewart Thread

This character was my first introduction to the Green Lantern mythos and he has proven time and time again how awesome he is. Let’s share the love for this historic Green Lantern!

5 Likes

He’s the third Green Lantern I encountered (after Hal and Alan) and still one of my favorites.

5 Likes

i think john is cool

5 Likes

like him with what ive seen in random appearances and his adaptation in the dcau
specifically jlu

4 Likes

I remember when he was first introduced as the new Green Lantern, since then he has always been a favorite.

5 Likes

I think John is my favorite GL tbh. That may just be because he’s the one I know best of all, but he’s got a certain charm that I like. Though, at times, he seems a bit too strict and rigid for my taste - still, he shows that he can be understanding and chill out when necessary which is a quality I really value

4 Likes

Hal was my first Green Lantern. Alan was my second. I encountered him in the annual JLA/JSA team ups and his team ups with Hal, as well as reprints of JSA stories. John was my third GL. Along with Jessica Cruz, I can’t make up my mind which one I like best. They are all four my favorite Green Lanterns.

3 Likes

Finally got the first face-to-face between John and Kyle. It was really cool to see someone with John’s experience share some of the struggles he’s had when he was younger and helping get Kyle into the mindset of knowing where to look for the answers to some of the questions he needs to ask

4 Likes