The injustice series

Just got done a little bit ago with the injustice, gods among us series and my god was it really good.
I’m a huge fan of the games (especially 2) and their story’s and I’m glad these are prequels because I was always interested and confused about what happened to some characters.

The writing and art in it is top notch and some storylines are really captivating that I wish the games would of took advantage of it more.

And next is the injustice 2 series which I’m excited to get deep into because one of my top 3 favorites is in it…SUPERGIRL.

If anyone knows any really good story’s like injustice Let me Know!

3 Likes

Did you read year one , 2,3,4, and5 i jst got year one complete edition cant wait to start it.

2 Likes

I haven’t read it, but I am well aware of what happens in the books, and it ties into the games nicely.

2 Likes

Honestly my favorite story Arch. I was thinking they should make it into a cinematic universe, but people would be too confused. I think one movie that’s similar to this plot is Brightburn have you seen it?

3 Likes

This is similar to what Zack Snyder wanted originally but it was at the time deemed too dark