The How Much Will It Cost to Keep Up With _____________ Thread

This thread is for people wanting to keep up with anything but want to be advised of the cost before getting involved.

Heres mine, any ideas on how much it will cost to keep up with Knight Terrors? I’m talking EVERYTHING: Main event, One-Shots, Tie-ins, and everything else to do with the event.

4 Likes

Somebody on reddit complained that it would cost 206 dollars to keep up with Knight Terrors.

3 Likes

Please tell me that will be total. I will just give up if that’s monthly.

1 Like

Found the original post you were talking about. 103 +tax a month is crazy. I’m going to need to find a way to make money on the side.

4 Likes

if you need to read all of them I suggest dc ultra 119 for a year and you get everything a month after they come out and it would cover you for all other events as well

2 Likes

That is a good idea. I thought about it myself, but I need to have it as soon as it comes out (because of the fantasy league). So not a bad idea but it won’t work in this situation. Thanks

2 Likes

anyone could just agree to wait a month I wasn’t gonna get them all myself but even so it takes a month for my comics to get to me by mail you guys could just play with the honer system and vow not to peek at events for a month it could work as an ultra club

3 Likes

Not a bad idea. I’ll run it by the current group and see if they might want to do that. It does make sense and will probably work. Thanks :grin:

2 Likes

also you could have everyone make there pick before head that way even if they did see something before the others it wouldn’t matter right because the outcome would still be the same? I’m not sure because I never played before

2 Likes

No one has it is a completely new event.

Also the draft will be in June before the event starts anyway.

2 Likes