The Hassle Kelex Thread

:left_speech_bubble: The world will look up at us and shout ”Save us!“ I’ll whisper ”No. — Watchmen

3 Likes

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: You wanna get nuts?! Come on. Let’s get nuts. — Batman (1989)

3 Likes

This is making me think we need a Kelex daily (or hourly) thread in Watchtower.

1 Like

@Kelex display help

I can do a many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@Kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@Kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@Kelex start {flair}

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

Very happy to be here and glad I joined up at NYCC :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard and here is some wisdom from the ever present Kelex for you.

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: The son becomes the father, and the father…the son. — Jor-El - Superman: The Movie

2 Likes

Hey Kelex,

I’m thinking of a number between 1 and 6. What is it?

@Kelex roll 1d6

:game_die: 4

Wow, he guessed it! :laughing: I’ll stump him next time!

6 Likes

@Kelex, funny

So can you tell him to, for example…

@Kelex roll 1d20

:game_die: 20

1 Like

And a natural twenty, too, because that’s how I roll.

1 Like

@Kelex, Do you have dreams?

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.