The Hassle Kelex Thread

If you need to talk to Kelex for a tutorial or something and can’t or don’t want to private message him, feel free to drop it here. Type " @Kelex display help " for a list of commands.

This way, we won’t clutter any other threads.

FYI, please note that Kelex responds to the following commands ONLY (enter the command on a separate line exactly as written, the brackets explain what it does and aren’t part of the command):
@Kelex display help [Displays a list of Kelex’s capabilities.]
@Kelex start tutorial [Starts basic DCU tutorial in a PM.]
@Kelex start advanced tutorial [Starts advanced DCU tutorial in a PM.]
@Kelex roll 2d6 [Generates random numbers as if rolling virtual dice. The number before the d determines the quantity of random numbers, and the one after the d determines the scale. So “2d6” would give you two different numbers between 1 and 6. Other commands like “1d20” or “3d4” are valid.]
@Kelex wisdom [Random DC quote.]
@Kelex fortune [Random responses as if answering a yes-or-no question, basically like a magic 8-ball.]

Advanced Hassling Tip: Try asking Kelex a question, then adding “@Kelex wisdom” or “@Kelex fortune” on a separate line beneath it. Wait for him to respond, then edit the command out so it looks like he just listened to what you said.

Advanced Hassling Tip 2: @Todd_Russell has determined that Kelex provides a special message if you ask him to roll a die larger than 1d120.

15 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

2 Likes

@Kelex wisdom

@Kelex fortune

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. — Batman Begins

8 Likes

@Kelex fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

3 Likes

Interesting you can mention or ask Kelex only one item per post.

2 Likes

@Kelex fortune

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Schway! — Batman Beyond

4 Likes

@Kelex display help

I can do a many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@Kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@Kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 5, 2

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Meow. — Catwoman

3 Likes

@kelex wisdom

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: General, would you care to step outside? — Superman II

1 Like