The Funeral of @TheLostMidKnightSon

Today, we are gathered to mourn the loss of 3-year member @TheMidnightGhost who died last night in an attempt to defeat anti-government rioters (@EDT). All 3 of his courts, including other government property were detonated and @TheMidnightGhost was blown away with them. We currently don’t know where he is but due to being unresponsive, he seems to have disappeared in the community.

So, for those who actually liked him, let’s gather around and say our goodbyes.

Sad Hulk Walk GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I should’ve come back sooner, but I’ll be here to avenge you.

:rose: Rest in Peace TMKS :headstone:

14 Likes

I will bring justice

8 Likes

I do not harbor anything negative for @TheMidnightGhost , I genuinely thought he was a good person. While I wanted to change the system, I did not want anyone to be lost like how he is right now. I still believe he will return unharmed, ready for one last standoff which I will accept with honor.

@TheBatgirlofNML do you have any words?

10 Likes

In this somber occasion, there’s really only one thing I can say…

9 Likes

rip

10 Likes

wow

7 Likes

He said he wasn’t into goth girls or punk guys and then cleverly dodged his trial by dying!

8 Likes

If you ask me, it seemed like an act of desperation to preserve what was left of his legal legacy before it was taken over

7 Likes

Wait! What does goth girls have to do with this? :laughing:

8 Likes

There were a lot of big words in there. Talk to me like I’m stupid (shouldn’t be hard).

7 Likes

Everything!

8 Likes

You don’t seem stupid. Dangerous? Likely, but not stupid

8 Likes

You’re welcome. I mean- thank you!

(What is going on? Why am I in charge now? What is the conversion rate between OP berries and USD? Does anyone even remember the army meme that started this? Wait, wasn’t the first trial was me suing @BatJamags 4 years ago?)

8 Likes

What the hell is going on in these threads

12 Likes

We overthrew the previous system and established a Monarchy. That thread can be found in the Iceberg Lounge

8 Likes

Dang y’all killed my boy :(.

I feel as am the catalyst for this as I’m the one who posted that meme about the goth girl.
IMG_8689

9 Likes

I have no idea where all this goth girl stuff came from. But no, don’t blame yourself. Rest assured, I will likely be his target for when he makes his grand return…

Anyway, wanna serve as the new Head of the Royal Court?

10 Likes

No thanks, I wanna be on the right side of history once things turn around.

9 Likes

Somebody’s got his head on straight :+1:

9 Likes
  1. Alfred wants you to watch the language

2. I have no idea and I appear to somehow be at the center of it. We’re just having fun and being over dramatic. (At least I think that’s what’s happening)

11 Likes