The Far Reaches of the Multiverse

Also, yes. Why would he ever leave her.

2 Likes

New 52 Superman explained a bit of it.

You aren’t alone in that.

I suppose it just goes to show how messed up he is, unless he’s non-hetro perhaps???

4 Likes

In the far reaches of the multiverse, there is only one constant…Darkseid.

I loved the 4th world when Kirby created it and I’ve pretty much never met a 4th world story I didn’t like.

3 Likes

First of all Ms. Gsptlsnz is a toal NAG. I can’t stand her. Seriously. Think of how annoying I am, and then imagine what drives ME crazy. Yeah, it’s bad. Also, in the 5th dimension gender & race are very complicated. Actually, everything in the 5th dimension is complicated. Anyways, what I mean is I am “straight”. I am not into Superman, like the Joker is into Batman. I screw with Clark because he is so much fun to p*** off. (I’m omnipotent, of course I know his name).
Also, in the 5th dimension, most women are drop-dead gorgeous, and most men look more or less unattractive, by Earth standards. We choose lovers by how much fun they are. Not joking. Being funny is all it takes.

1 Like

I can fix that. Darkseid vs Mxyzptlk. sounds like an epic battle.

1 Like

So . . . In Season 2: Episode 8 where your wife is magically changing outfits from 50s housewife, school girl, sailor girl, beach bunny, cheer leader, hot latina dancer, swimsuit model, another beach model babe, and finally fresh out of the shower (towels included); all she needed to do was tell a few jokes and you would have dropped your tools, stopped working on your giant robot, and ran off with her to have fun. I don’t think so, I think you’re obsessed with Superman.
:wink:

4 Likes

If you were omnipotent, you’d know how he plans to defeat you and not fall for it. Unless you enjoy being outsmarted by Clark. Which kinda shows you are “into” him.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I wasn’t going to go that far but, good point.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem that far to me.

Refer to me & Travis Morgan’s conversation above u to answer my defense for that.

I like Ganthet and Sayd more than any of the New Gods.

It is more like I like having a challenge. I could see the plans he has, but I ignore them. It gets lonely and boring being nearly all-powerful, so I try to level the playing field in order to actually have fun. Plus, do you think I am actually that stupid? I let him “trick” me beause 1. it prolongs the arrangement and 2. it keeps him from calling in the big guns.
I actually would prefer to go against Batman, but 'Mite said he is off limits.

1 Like

No, I meant that in the 5D, GUYS get babes through wit and humor. Girls, however, are different. For most Terrans, you men haveto work hard, whereas a lot of women have an easy time getting a guy. Here, it is swapped. So no. She couldn’t get me like that. But I could charm her by making Supes eat his undies. Also, as I told @DeSade-acolyte, I would much prefer Batman, or Shazam, or even Wonder Woman. But they already have Imps. (Oh, yeah, WW has one of us. In fact, most superheroes do. Most just don’t expose themselves like me, or Batmite.

1 Like

I have to say Skartaris as well. I like the old-school Lost World/Pellucidar homage.

2 Likes

You really are a character or in character :+1:

1 Like

Yes. definitely. Just picked up the last novel for the Land That Time Forgot and Pellucidar (ERBs are getting hard to find). And yes, Skartaris is pretty cool, too. Travis Morgan far more intellectually capable than Tanar. Would be nice if they had Warlord run in the library.

1 Like

Oh , yeah. This mxyzptlk rolepllay is arsome. I’lla seeya later. It’s like, oh, I dunno, 00:00, and I need my bea-yuty sleep. Kltpzyxm! Yawn

Since you asked, yes I do think you are that stupid.

You are far from being omnipotent. You can’t even come up with a single cohesive argument against a single non-powered human.

Superman doesn’t need to pull in the big gun, as you call it. He does just fing in his own.

You like to lose, you like the feel of your failure.

Bat-Mite is giving you some sort pause. If you are omnipotent as you state, you could take him down easy. But, you don’t. Proving you are 1: not omnipotent and/or 2: You are just gutless a 5th dimensional imo as they come.

And your are sooooo into Superman.

About being omnipotent, read Superman: At the End of Days. It is the most in-depth explaination of he powers of the 5th dimension. As far as Batmite. He is also from the 5th dimension. He, actually, is considered quite powerful here.