The Far Reaches of the Multiverse

What is your favorite thing outside of Earth, Reality, and Logic? Is it the Source wall, the Monitors, or Apokolyps? Do you prefer Ambush Bug or Bat-Mite? Are the New Gods cooler than the Oans? Do you think the Monitors were right to create the Dark Multiverse? Lets talk about and the far reaches of the multiverse. Kltpzyxm!

2 Likes

The Multiverse; I love the multiverse. It may be canon in one reality but things can change subtly as in Older Superman Earth-2 and Younger Superman Earth-1 or drastically as in Sam Humphriesā€™ Batman: Dawnbreaker. Source Wall, just recently learned about that from Young Justice. Not sure what it is yet, but love the New Godsā€™ connection. Was Never a fan of Ambush Bug, ā€˜till I came across @biff_pow, never liked Bat-Mite (although warmed up to him juuussst a bit in Batman: Brave & the Bold series finale). So . . . I have to go with Ambush Bug. I think Oans are far more universe reaching (itā€™s in their job description) than New Gods. But Iā€™d have to say New Gods are way more cooler than the Guardians; and way less stoic (never liked that about them). Kirbyā€™s art took me some warming up to (was a fan of his take on Machine Man and still love Kamandi), but still way more cooler. Monitorsā€™ decision, right to create the Dark Multiverse? Hell no, terrible thing to do to the existing multiverse. Love all the cool stories, Hell yeah. Yeah multiverse, love it. Was totally awesome to see the Spectre-Arrowverse include everything into the multiverse.
oh by the way, love the name. Is it Polish? :thinking: and Kltpzyxm is pronounced how? :wink: Klutzy-zicks-em? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Itā€™s just mxyzptlk backwards. A common way to defeat him.

Fan of all things 4th world. The source wall, New Genesis, Apokolips, Jack ā€œthe kingā€ Kirby. I liked the GL issues when Rayner breached the source wall as the white lantern too. Female Furries all day for me. Iā€™ve been itching for some of the less seen ones like Gilotina, Bloody Mary etc. of course, I havenā€™t got to read the new series yet so they could be involved in that?

2 Likes

Iā€™m also a Fourth World guy. I like Rann too, love those old Adam Strange stories. Does Kamandi count as a ā€œdifferentā€ world? Also, the 30th Century Legion. And of course my favorite place Skartaris!

3 Likes

Forgot about Skartaris. I get so excited every time it comes into play when Iā€™m reading. In love with Shakira, Jennifer Morgan, & Tara. Also, Warlord of course.

1 Like

Apologize if u knew that & I misread your question. Pronounced, letā€™s see if I can do this in writing the way I can in my head. Kilp-tick-seasā€™em.

Yeah, @Maxie_Spitlick, how do you pronounce that? (whispers to @capo-mage, "Heā€™ll never know what hit him:).
So was that pronounced Kipsy-litzle-plk

2 Likes

:joy: very nicely done.

1 Like

Thanks for responding! About my name, it is a play on pronounciation of Mr. Mxyzptlk, a 5th dimesnional adversary of Superman. And Kltpzyxm is ā€¦ oh, fuā€”

1 Like

Thats not now you pronounce it. It is pronounced Klit-Pu-Zix-uM, oh, fuā€”

:joy:

:rofl:

1 Like

I hate you.

That was so Superman TAS: Season 2: Episode 8. I love it.

1 Like

Yeah, but I have high speed internet, I only go back to the fifth dimension for a few minutes, so, ha. Take that!

1 Like

On a side-note. I think a show that took place entirely in the 5th dimension would be a winner. They never delve deep into it. What does Mxy, Bat-Mite etc. do in their own dimension. Who are their friends? Do they have restraunts, night clubs. What other characters exist there? Just brainstorming.

4 Likes

@capo-mage @Maxie_Spitlick There was that one STAS episode where Mxy keeps getting sent back to the 5th dimension with Ms. Gsptlsnz which showed how weird the 5th dimension was. Why he would leave her to torment Superman is beyond me. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I promise u thought of that the 1st time I had the idea. Some judges & a court, Iā€™ll give u that. Never a whole show or anything else shown that exists in their world. Gotta be other imps, maybe pets, other jobs then just imp or judge of imps or lawyer like his wife.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking along the lines of a full series set entirely in that world. Like BTAS 5th dimension.

2 Likes