:superman: 🪦 The Death of Superman Turns 30 🪦 :superman:

I actually didn’t open the poly. The book was in a wrapped package. That’s what I opened.

@Vroom that’s an awesome figure. It’s hard to go wrong with Batman figures that included projectile launchers with an effective target range of 16.7 inches.

2 Likes

Action figure-based projectile launchers are one of the keys to a highly-enjoyable, enormously joyful and incredibly imaginative childhood (I speak from experience).

SN: Did you get the McFarlane Knightfall Batman, yet?

2 Likes

No. :pensive:

It sold out online fast. I missed it. A friend is a manager ar a local Walmart, but of the dozen or so local stores, he said none received this figure. He checked inventory for me.

2 Likes

Well, Shazbot.

Keep an eye on the McFarlane Store site. They often offer Gold Label figures months after their initial release.

I see no reason why Jean-Paul would be left out of that eventual availability, especially since his fellow Knightfall alum, Bane, is available there as we speak.

2 Likes

I’ll always remember when the death happened. The local news had a lot of coverage. I never got to read it when it first came out. I had the first TPB of it. For my young self, it was hard seeing Superman die.

3 Likes

For Ultra members, these are now available in our library:

The 2016 trade run of The Death and Return of Superman:

The Death of Superman: 30th Anniversary Special

2 Likes

Likewise. Luckily, Superman returned and soared to new heights!

2 Likes

Definitely!

2 Likes