The DC Community Yule Log is Back!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, which means it’s time for the most wonderful DC tradition: the DC Community Yule Log!

Can you hear the sleigh bells jingling in the distance? That can only mean one thing! Well, it can mean a lot of things, but what it means for us is that the DC Community Yule Log is BACK! Join us for an hour-long Yule Log watchalong, on Thursday, December 21 at 5pm PT! We’ll be kicking things off at the hour sharp, so grab a cozy blanket and a warm cup of cocoa, and join the fun! Want to watch longer than an hour? Go right ahead! You can stick around and enjoy the warm holiday vibes for as long as you want.

Watch the Yule Log right now here in this thread!

Hope to see you there! :thumbs_up_batman:

12 Likes

Yay!!!

6 Likes

Love the Drake Yule Log! I check it out at times other than Christmas as well, as its nice to nap by and/or have on in the background while working.

This time of year though, I kick back to it with a nice cup of hot chocolate in my Superman coffee mug while the lights are low. So comfy! :hugs:

6 Likes

My favorite time of year, can’t wait! :smiley:

6 Likes

:notes: When the DC Yule Log roars to life, its the most wonderful time of the year! :notes:

6 Likes

Oh, darn. I wish I could make it, but I have other commitments on Thursday evening. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

I think this is technically the longest running DC Universe original programming

7 Likes

I won’t be able to make it, because I will be in the theater watching Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom at that exact same time. I am curious though, for next year, exactly what this tradition actually entails. :00_aquaman:

7 Likes

Would one of the other commitments that night be seeing an advance showing of Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom? :wink:

I just got word that I’m In Like Flint for a screening of it today (aka Wednesday, depending on when one is reading), per a projectionist pal of mine, so color me excited!

Back to yon yule log…I might have time for this, since its a short affair and one can just pop-in whenever.

I’ve been wicked-busy with this and that since early November, so a sit-down around the yule log with a nice marshmallow schmo-filled cup of hot chocolate would be a nice respite for a few minutes, should time allow.

7 Likes

2 more hours til fun yulelog with DC! :smiley:

3 Likes

“Wicked busy”? Seems we might have a New Englander in our ranks!

3 Likes

Woooo!

3 Likes

Hello everybody, I’m here.:smiley:

3 Likes

And we are LIVE with the Yule Log! Enjoy the warm cozy vibes!

3 Likes

Ah this brings back happy memory, love this yulelog.:smiley:

3 Likes

Think Marty is joining me for this!:laughing:

3 Likes

Love the Green Lantern light effects.

3 Likes

I’m now seeing Aquaman’s staff, my favorite part is The Joker scene.

3 Likes

Same here!!

3 Likes

I remember Applejack told me that only 3 people worked on this, think it was a crew of DC Daily. :grinning:

2 Likes