The Current Women of DC Film

Who’s your favorite DC lady on film and who are you most anticipating to see more of? My current fave is Wondy (predictable I know) I also really love the movie version of Mera ( considering I was never a huge fan of her in comics), of course Margot Robbie’s Harley is fantastic. As for the future I can’t wait to see Black Canary on the big screen as well as more of Waller.

10 Likes

Wonder Woman is definitely my favorite thus far. I am so excited to see WW84!
I basically watched Aquaman for Mera and would enjoy seeing more of her. I love Margot Robbie as Harley. I would enjoy seeing more of Waller, and I kinda like Mary Marvel and the Marvel family so it would be nice to see more of her as well.

2 Likes

At this point it’s Mera.

3 Likes

Wonder Woman! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There is no female superhero who will ever come close to how inspiring and awesome Wonder Woman is. I loved seeing her in live action.
In terms of movies so far Mary, Mera, Atlanna, and soon the Birds of Prey, feel like big side characters of the movies they’ve been shown in.
I feel like the Birds of Prey are gonna be upstaged by Harley Quinn…

3 Likes

Faithe Herman and Meagan Good were both fantastic as Darla in Shazam!, and I’m excited to see more of them in the sequel. I bet Kristen Wiig is going to be a great Barbara Ann Minerva, too.

5 Likes

Other than Wonder Woman, it’s Mera who rocked in Aquaman. Hope we see more of Mary Marvel going forward

4 Likes

As far as beautifully, adorkable souls full of innocence, Darla wins hands down. :trophy: Though Diana going from “I will meet out all the justice” to “Baby!” is certainly a close second.

I’m pretty excited for all of them, TBH. The only woman character I’m a little unsure of so far is Cassandra, because she is COMPLETELY the opposite of who the character is in the comic, but hopefully she’ll be fun on her own terms.

3 Likes

Assuming we’re keeping it just about the big screen, Gal is absolutely perfect as Wonder Woman. I also really liked Suicide Squads Katana and of course, Margot’s HQ

3 Likes

Margot by far.

1 Like

Live action WW, so hot and a good actor.
Animated HQ, need more Bruce Timm style animation.

1 Like

Favorite is Wonder Woman I think Gal Gadot is killing the role so far. I’m interested in see what Kristen Wiig will look like and how she will portray Cheetah in the new movie for WW84. So far I have enjoyed all the woman that have been portrayed in the DC movies.

3 Likes

Definitely excited to see more Mera

4 Likes

The Wall will ALWAYS be my chick!!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman! Of course I love Harley Quinn too tho! I wish her and Poison Ivy could have their own movie! Like, they want revenge on the joker for everything he did to Harley and along the way the two women fall in love with each other!I’m a simple gal with simple needs, and one of those needs is to see this power couple ride off into the sunset after bashing some brains in!

1 Like

Man, that’s tough but I gotta go Gal Gadot as WW.