The Community LEGEND OF TOMORROW!

You can, but those puppets don’t hold up as well…

On the other hand, it is 2020…

1 Like

Must…resist…Gilligan’s Island…reference.:hot_face:

3 Likes

If Vincent Price were still alive, EGGHEAD would have to appear on Legends of Tomorrow.

1 Like

His grandson, Jody, would then drive us to the Super Bowl.

Everyone, you have to BELIEVE in Travis Morgan…

2 Likes

Well, I believe in Mary Anne and Ginger, so I’ll believe in The Warlord too.

Deimos can suck an egg, and that comes Telos Approved™.

1 Like

Vroom, pitch an episode where the Legends visit Skataris!

2 Likes

Well…the Legends show up in Skartaris, where Deimos is holding Ginger, Mrs. Howell and Mary Anne hostage.

Skipper is under the control of Deimos, so he knocked out Travis.

The Legends then free Skipper, Ginger and Mary Anne while Travis belts Deimos in the goal post and everyone says “Touchdown!”.

goes over to the Mayberry Post Office and waits for his Emmy to arrive

I’ll settle for Emmy Rossum.

2 Likes

So, we got Star & STRIPE and Supergirl. Maybe the next big crossover? Crisis Inside the Earth!

4 Likes

@Vroom @MisfitCMJ SKIPPER!! Or should I be in the Shout Shout Let it all Out thread?

1 Like

You say “SKIPPER!”, I say “GINGER!”.

2 Likes

Mary Ann always need a Beebo.

1 Like

Don’t we all?

@Vroom Is it possible to fit in Ernest T. Bass? He’d kill ya Barney!

2 Likes

As long as Ernest steps on a Billy Bigmouth Bass (or whatever that electronic abomination was called), he can do whatever he likes.

1 Like

Where is the “All of the above” option? :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s only a 42 minute show…

1 Like

@MisfitCMJ @serenap95 You could do a montage!

1 Like

This thread has gone from voting to '60s-'80s pop-culture references. Love it. (Also a big fan of Daydream Believer)

Hm… well HCQ on the team would be like putting Mr Terrific or Batman on the team. “That’s not how time travel works!” “I already knew that.” “You’re sure I can’t go back and figure out who killed JFK? Pleeease?”

Honestly, I don’t know much about Vroom’s personality. Not sure there…

Batjamagas, I cannot in good conscious, put you on a team that doesn’t have Batman. Or anyone related to Batman. Or allow making Batman a member. (One Bat-fan to another, it took me a minute to figure out who the LOT where.)

biff will end the universe by pressing the big read button that says “DO NOT PRESS! This means you biff!”

hmm… Vroom seems like the safest option. votes bif to spite time

4 Likes

Thank you.