The Community LEGEND OF TOMORROW!

If you could put ONE member of the DCU Community on the Waverider alongside the Legends, who would it be? Vote below or do a write in the comments below! Every four write-ins will make a new poll!

• Vroom
  • Batjamags
  • HubCityQuestion
  • bif_pow

0 voters

3 Likes

Heyyy, wasn’t there two f’s in @biff_pow?

4 Likes

The way I see it, the only possible explanation for HubCityQuestion’s extensive knowledge of DC Continuity is if he [was/will be/whatever the tenses are for time travel] already there to witness everything the whole time and we just didn’t notice. Didn’t even think to ask… the Question.

That or he’s been lying to us and is actually Metron and not the Question.

9 Likes

i must qualify my own candidacy by disclosing that i’m lazy, cowardly, and weak, and my superpower is being good at pretending to be asleep in a crisis

7 Likes

@biff_pow is the only person here completely ridiculous enough to fit in with the Waverider crew. As far as I’m concerned he IS Ambush Bug.

5 Likes

I voted for you!

tenor (2)

5 Likes

Batjamags - 0%

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad, Jamags. The Legends are just a bunch of goofuses and misfits, and you are neither.

1 Like

tosses an extra “f” @biff_pow’s way, then slaps a “I do too give a flying “f”!” bumper sticker on biff’s car

See, I give more than a flying “f”, so there. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

why’d you look??? never look! unless one of the options is “hamster butt”

3 Likes

At least you got on the list.

biff would make a great addition to the Legends. The other three would actually know what they were doing, so there’s no way they’d fit it

4 Likes

Also, should you be on that list @MisfitMarvel? After all, the Legends are all misfits…

3 Likes

Me thinks “bif_pow” is the Earth-P designate of @biff_pow.

That is to say, he’s a delightfully uproarious, wonderfully witty puppet, akin to the puppet iterations of Angel and Ash Williams.

3 Likes

I guess I lost one of @biff_pow’s ‘f’s.’ As we so many know, I’ve been known to lose letters before.

4 Likes

Somebody voted for me! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I’m not a non-goofus anymore!

5 Likes

you looked again!

4 Likes

No offense to @HubCityQuestion, but when I did this poll, I thought it would just go @biff_pow’s way like some form of natural selection…

3 Likes

some voters weren’t as receptive to my bribes as i expected

3 Likes

Man this is a real freaking Sophie’s choice over here but, I think I’m going to have to go with @biff_pow on this one. He’s really been firing on all cylinders lately with the wackiness, and I’d really like to see that released on the time stream.

1 Like