The Clubs of the DCU Mega Quiz II

I was in the 6-10 range guess I will have to read more comics and that’s why I renewed my subscription for DCUI.

4 Likes

This is the service we provide, giving you a scientifically based reason to read more comics

4 Likes

Three quiz takers from 300

1 Like

Good for you

2 Likes

Was it Summer Gleeson in Christmas With the Joker? I thought it was Renee Montoya?

3 Likes

Just did a double check on IMDB, Renee is not listed for the episode and Summer is, plus there’s a pic of Summer with a candy cane gag.

2 Likes

Wait, Renee’s not even in the episode?? Is this what all those Bearenstein Bear people feel like?? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

:joy: but look, if she’s here in your head that’s all that matters

2 Likes

That question with Paul Levitz threw me off since I was just reading about how he would cut a check to creators if their character was used in a different medium.

2 Likes

Hey welcome. Yep, Levitz was in the thick of it as money really started rolling in from tv and movies, but Jenette really revolutionized how DC operated with creators.

2 Likes

Yeah. Paul Levitz did that as an unofficial policy, but Jenette was the one to make it official.

3 Likes

Greetings, friends!

In case you didn’t know, anyone who answers every question in The Clubs of DCU Mega Quiz II qualifies for a Riddler badge, even if they weren’t able to get all the questions right!

With that in mind, be sure to cast your best guesses by next Friday, December 11th in order to earn the badge. After that the quiz will remain open, but you will no longer qualify for the badge.

Get in there and try your best, and thanks to everyone who has played their hand so far! :flexmentallo_dp:

3 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

1 Like