The Clubs of the DCU Mega Quiz II

in the middle of tier 2. which justifies my desire to read more comics. And not just this Universe

4 Likes

Quite fun, I enjoyed it

3 Likes

Got a 13! Fun quiz and hope to see more of them!

5 Likes

Great :+1:

3 Likes

I have to say, I told @D4RK5TARZ and @Aquamon they were cruel when they submitted questions for House of Horror and World of Bats, but the majority of folks are getting those correct which just shows quiz takers are smarter than I am.

8 Likes

So, being totally honest…

I had no idea on 5 of these. I completely cheated on the final question by clicking on the web addresses. Only one went somewhere real. I’m sorry I’m a weasel. :grimacing::pleading_face:

6 Likes

No one said it wasn’t an open book quiz. I never thought about actually clicking on the links.

5 Likes

I got 13 as a closed book test. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Respectable

4 Likes

I got 9 or 10. I’m shocked so many got the stretchy one wrong. Elongated man first appeared in the flash. I once saw a coverless copy in person for $50. I didn’t buy.

3 Likes

It’s weird when you put these together. I thought the stretchy was easier and the Spectre and Mask of the Bat impossible but that’s not how it played out.

4 Likes

Im also shocked people answered Julius Schwartz. He was working for DC in the 60s.

Dex-starr was never in sinestro corpse war. He didnt appear until after.

4 Likes

So I only got 6. Sooooooo… I guess I need to read more, stress less, and eat more pizza! I read The Dark Prince Charming on here which was a good story so helped on that question and I have The Elongated Man DC Showcase so I knew that one. A lot were complete guesses which were mostly wrong. And I do stick to a certain ‘corner’ of the DC universe so that fits my total. Fun quiz though.

4 Likes

Awesome glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I got 12 of them right

3 Likes

Not to brag, but I clearly know my DCU. :batman_hv_1:

3 Likes

Solid

2 Likes

Do you though? Do you?

3 Likes

I mean, polls don’t lie!