The Boys' Jack Quaid is Superman in New HBO Max Animated Series

The Boys’ Jack Quaid and Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist’s Alice Lee will voice Clark Kent and Lois Lane in HBO Max’s My Adventures with Superman.

This new take on Superman’s animated adventures received a two-season order by Warner Bros. Animation and was announced by Amy Friedman, Head of Kids & Family Programming, Warner Bros during the WarnerMedia Upfronts. My Adventures with Superman catches up with twenty-somethings Clark Kent, the bright and driven Lois Lane, and their best friend Jimmy Olsen as they begin to discover who they are and everything they can accomplish together as an investigative reporting team at the Daily Planet.

Full story here:

13 Likes

YES!!!

hell yeah bois!

5 Likes

If Superman has a red trunk with yellow belt, then I’m excited, if not, then nope.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

More Supes?

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

So at some point we will have both Superman live action and animated shows to watch on a regular basis?

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

6 Likes

It looks and sounds :00_superman1:uper awesome™:+1:. Can not wait.

5 Likes

Alright!!! More :superman: content!

7 Likes

Damn, first a new Batman series, now a new Superman series? We’re eating good now in terms of DC cartoon content.

Now, there’s just one more character that I think would compliment these annoucments and could use the animated spotlight… I :wonderwoman:onder who… :thinking:

10 Likes

7 Likes

The best part about her is you can span the decades with her character! It would be really cool to follow her from WWII through the modern day and how she changes over time and struggles with humans continuing to be little shits but still advancing and getting better in other ways. Like, for someone living through so much oppression (and hello the entire feminist movement) it would be interesting to see her feel like giving up but finding inspiration to continue fighting. I’m not going to live as long as her and I feel like we suck and are always going to suck so why try sometimes. She’s the one I always listen to when she says we can do this, and don’t give up, and its not as bad as it seams, cuz she’s seen it all, she knows, she’s speaking from experience, it’s not just words.
7NCt

7 Likes

Yes! I’m so excited. I’ve been hoping for a new Superman animated series for a while now.

5 Likes

As much as I LOVE that we’re getting a new Superman animated series, I’d say two…

4 Likes

Another great choice! Think of all the time travel shenanigans!!!

3 Likes

supergirl?

3 Likes

We will! :partying_face: It’ll be just like when STAS debuted in the fall of 1996, and we had that on Kids WB, whilst Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman was in its final season, over on ABC.

Super times ahead on the telly! :superman_hv_3: :superman: :tv:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to hear the theme song! I love every Superman theme and I can’t wait to find out what this will be!

2 Likes