The Best Wonder Woman Movie: Poll

@Razzzcat
I’m 100% into DC since I was a little kid. I used to watch the 70’s Wonder Woman tv series and Super Friends. It was incredible to see the invisible plane in a movie. Finally. Most people won’t understand the excitement to see certain elements from those cartoons into the WW84 movie. I’m ready for the next one!

3 Likes

@MatthewHecht Definitely fair! I’ve trained myself to keep away from spoilers and hype for specifically this reason, lol. I have to remember some others haven’t joined me in this bliss.

And @BatMoe same! I’m ready too! :wonderwoman: :purple_heart: :popcorn:

3 Likes

Well, now you’ve opened up the question of what and who IS a WONDER WOMAN…

Screenshot_2021-01-14 bill Doctor Who - Google Search

2 Likes

yeah i dont see why they could have just not brought back steve with his body? cause body possessing thing has questionable ethics

4 Likes

Im the same, I like to go into to everything with my own opinion. So I don’t listen to spoilers or the hype. Thats why I loved wonder woman both of them for different reasons.

4 Likes

Although I picked wonder woman, I enjoyed both movies very much, wonder woman 84 wins hands-down if you’re talking about post credit scene. I also preferred the ending of wonder woman 84, although I agree with others from beginning to end wonder woman was a better movie, slightly.

3 Likes

I think the hate against WW84 was ridiculously overblown. The movie is very solid. Max is one of the best and most memorable villains in a comic book movie, the emphasis on characterization-through-action is honestly something most superhero films could take a lesson from, and the interactions between Steve and Diana are great. Is it perfect, no, but it had a lot going for it.

That said… WW 1917 was actually better, and kind of a lot better too imo.

6 Likes

Agree a :100:

4 Likes

Can’t we all.

4 Likes

WW84 had an incredible score and I loved how Hans Zimmer expanded his theme. Something the composer from the first movie never knew how to do. To bad the movie itself was a pure filler. Makes me wonder what direction the next one will take.

3 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @NightVenger! Thankyou for your comment.:grinning:

3 Likes

So, I finally saw WW84 and my vote goes to WW 2017. I liked the plot better, there was no body possession, and no weird forced love story that felt wrong. Overall, WW84 was good I just had a couple issues that makes the first one a better movie, in my opinion.

But I loved Lynda Carter’s cameo.

4 Likes

No, not just you. :00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes