The Batman vs. Dracula HALLOWEEN Watch-Along! THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31ST @1PM PDT/ 4PM EDT

THE BATMAN VS. DRACULA

2019-10-31T20:00:00Z2019-10-31T21:30:00Z

Impromptu Halloween watch-along! What better way to get into the Halloween spirit than with the Dark Knight vs. the Prince of Darkness? You don’t need backstory from The Batman TV show, you can jump right in.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: The Batman vs. Dracula

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching The Batman vs. Dracula on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Thursday October 31st, at 1p PDT/4p EDT

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access The Batman vs. Dracula.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 1:15 pm PDT, then we are 15 minutes into the movie. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

1 Like

What are your Halloween plans?

• Carving Pumpkins
  • Watching Scary Movies
  • Trick-or-treating
  • Party
  • Other

0 voters

Change of plans! The impromptu Halloween WAL is now at 1PM PDT/4PM EDT

I’m ready to suck some blo— I mean watch a movie! :vampire: :bat:

1 Like

LOL! I have my plastic fangs in. 10 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Here we goooo

I will never tire of that WB logo music.

1 Like

I miss that old WB logo intro. this music right now is sooo good.

1 Like

I love this styling of the title, ugh. That red looks really good.

1 Like

Did we lose @Noyo?

1 Like

Trying to set up right now

2 Likes

Yay you’re here :slight_smile:

I will say I love seeing Arkham people / the rogues in general doing little mundane things like playing bingo, lol.

1 Like

Spongebob turned evil. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I love that the Arkham people are able to get one over on the guards because the guards don’t care enough

Who is this other guy btw?

1 Like

No clue. I think just a rando

@Don-El have you seen this movie before?

The bat phone! Er, screen.

1 Like

the bat wave :sweat_smile: