🎆 :batman: The Batman on HBO Max Watch-Along | April 20th at 5 PM Pacific/8 PM Eastern :batman: 🎆

Ah yeah!

4 Likes

Hoot Hoot! Holla :00_dc_pride_as:

4 Likes

I am very very excited to see it :eyes:hope we can all make it & experience it together. I missed all my super fan friends :boom:

4 Likes

More good days than bad :heart: missed everyone here :heart_hands: been geeking out on HBOMAX ever since that arrived & it never disappoints. How about yourself? :v:

4 Likes

:smiley: Yay!

4 Likes

Hurray for The Good! :hugs:

Right? Lots of schway stuff o’er yonder.

So far, so good. Another year younger, and still diggin’ the community.

I’m glad to see you’ll be joining the WAL. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

HBO Max has a lot of cool stuff. Has anyone checked out Our Flag Means Death?

4 Likes

I’ve seen the first few episodes, and really enjoyed them.

If you like subtle humor that rewards your attentiveness, then you’ll like it.

3 Likes

And did you know that in France, they call The Batman Le Batman? Plus they call Robin Nightwing because of the metric system.

3 Likes

As Phoebe said on Friends, “This is brand new information!”

Thank ya very much, @patterson65.37405. :+1:t2:

If I’d known “The Batman” was “Le Batman” (which is obvious to me now, in hindsight), then I could have sounded suave and sophisticated to the cashier at my theater in saying “Two for Le Batman, please.”

But…I bought my tickets online and picked them up at a kiosk, so it really wouldn’t have mattered either way, in the long run. :sweat_smile:

makes a note to remember “Le Flash” for 2023

Speaking of varying nomenclatures, in Shelbyville, a partially-gelatinated, non-dairy, gum-based beverage is called a “shake”.

“Shake”…you don’t know what you’re getting.

hops in the car to drive down to Krusty Burger for breakfast, which includes a “shake”

3 Likes

A shake would probably go well with a Royale with cheese.

3 Likes

Mmm, late-night Royale with cheese. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I will likely to be here in time…although i will likely have binge-watched it 8 times by then.

3 Likes

Some fun pre-WAL entertainment:

3 Likes

Capital! :+1:t2:

Marking your ninth time via the WAL means that that will be the best time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So will we also be discussing the extras? there are I think 6 of them.

3 Likes

We can, sure.

The primary focus of the Watch-Along is the movie itself, but extras are absolutely a-okay to talk about as well, and at any time. :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to finally watch this :sob:

5 Likes

The scene where Penguin says that he’s Bruce’s dad, and Bruce replies “Noooo! That’s impossible!”?

Cin-e-ma! :kissing: :pinched_fingers:t2:

To those who haven’t seen the movie, worry not. I didn’t spoil anything, as the above scene doesn’t exist.

BTW @LastSon0fMars, there will be Chocos and more at the Concessions stand, so bring your piggy bank.

Personally, I’m going to grab the #2 combo at the Steak and Nachos stand that was put in a couple weeks back. Grab some nosh before the flick, and then go in and enjoy the movie, uh-huh. :hugs:

2 Likes

Ready for Wednesday WAL. :smiley:

3 Likes