The Alan Scott Thread

The very first character to use the title, one of the founding members of the JSA, and an all around amazing guy - let’s give it up for Alan Scott!

7 Likes

He’s one of my favorite Lanterns and I love most everything he’s in, from the Golden Age to the present.

6 Likes

I thought how Alan Scott was handled in The New 52 was pretty darn good, and enjoyed reading of his JSA exploits.

5 Likes

I must admit, I’m not completely knowledgeable about Alan Scott, I didn’t read the original JSA books, and my first GL was Hal.

that being said, I’m really enjoying the Alan Scott: Green Lantern series.

6 Likes

The first meeting between Alan Scott & Kyle Rayner! It happened literally right after Kyle discovered Alex dead in his fridge (don’t get me started) and Alan is able to calm Kyle down and helped him realize that he should commit to being a hero in memory of Alex. A good moment

4 Likes

Gold Lantern Meets Green Lantern this was :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

The time that Alan asked for Kyle’s help bringing together his wife’s body and soul did hold a good lesson regarding where to draw your moral line and learning when to make some tough decisions. Although I do feel weird watching Alan essentially wipe out a person’s existence. Granted she is a villain, but still

4 Likes