The 52 Book Club: Week Twenty-Four

Welcome to another installment of the 52 Book Club, where to celebrate its 15th Anniversary we’re reading an issue of the critically acclaimed series each week!

This week we’re reading issue 24, written by the all-star team of Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, Greg Rucka and Mark Waid, with art breakdowns by Keith Giffen, and finishes by Phil Jimenez. This also includes a Secret Origins back-up for Booster Gold written by Mark Waid and drawn by Dan Jurgens.

Black Adam expands his family! Also, don’t miss the debut of the new Justice League of America and an all-out battle that leads to countless deaths from an unexpected source!

LINK: 52 #24

Let us know what you think down below! If you’re just joining us, you can catch up by checking out the hashtag 52-book-club

2 Likes

hmm,

I have off from work tomorrow, so it’ll be “catch up on 52” day (and maybe some JSA)

1 Like

Nice! I had my day off today too, which was nice. :slight_smile:

I will say right now that I would absolutely read a mini or so of this iteration of the Justice League.

Now that was an action-packed guest-star filled comic!

Too bad Skeets is death-raying everyone.

Look, @nu52 someone else says “mommie” too, although mine is the correct spelling.

1 Like

Lol, I think I prefer Ambush Bug’s spelling :joy:

1 Like

hee hee