📺 Thanksgiving Saturday late night watch along 📺

I actually thought about doing both, in order for those who want a marathon. My question is Hulu with ads or DVD (or Hulu without ads). I’m good either way…

I can only Hulu.

1 Like

With or without ads?

Rage from 2006, Ambush from 2010

If there is a higher subscription that i am paying for, then …maybe??

1 Like

I have Hulu with ads, and I have the DVDs, so I can do either way. Just let me know which works best for you…

I don’t have the DVDs. I will confirm what Hulu i have later this evening.

1 Like

Premium has no ads, the other version runs ads. I just don’t want to be on 2 different pages. It would be a shame to run no ads here and you have ads. No good to watch together if we run 2 different times. Look forward to watching with everyone though!!!

1 Like

HUGE NEWS!!! For those who want to join in on this watch along but don’t have Hulu, it is $1.99 a month through 2 December. So, if you have a limited budget, this might be the best time for you to get in. Anyway, hope to see a great turnout in just under 48 hours!!!

1 Like

Well the voting is closed and it’s a win for Lois and Clark. Sorry, AntLeon, but I will still run the 2 episodes (Jeffersons and Howie Mandel) for those who want to watch both. Gonna start a new thread though…

1 Like

If i wanted a particular outcome, i should have bribed the right people…

1 Like

I still feel bad for you though. At least it is definite HT after Flash…

it’s appreciated. Also, it’s not like I’m disappointed. I am happy to participate, including but not limited to the ‘bring my own’.

1 Like

@MovieAddict will it be this thread? or no

1 Like

No, I created a new one specifically for the watch along.