📺 Thanksgiving Saturday late night watch along 📺

Trying to get a consensus for what everyone wants to watch…

• BYO Smallville Thanksgiving episode
  • Aquaman pilot
  • Wonder Woman :christmas_tree: episode
  • Lois & Clark :christmas_tree: episode
  • Human Target :christmas_tree: episode

0 voters

2 Likes

Love the Lois and Clark Christmas episodes, every year I would watch back to back episodes, Toy Rats & Clark reliving a same day over again. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I watch them most every year myself. Which would you prefer to watch?

1 Like

I like the rat episode, cause Dean Cain wrote it, it’s a great funny story, and the actor Sherman from the Jefferson does a great job playing Toy man.
I also love the Dick Van Patten as Santa Claus with a little girl who couldn’t speak.

1 Like

George and Weezy are awesome!!!

1 Like

I was torn between Aquaman and Wonder Woman. My book club allegiance won out.

What’s the smallville episode?

1 Like

There were 2 Smallville episodes set at thanksgiving, Rage from 2006, and Ambush from 2010.

1 Like

I am planning to end this poll on Thanksgiving day as well. If you would like to vote on what to watch and plan to join in, please get your votes in this week. All are welcome!!!

Before I vote, what’s the timeframe for the WAL?

We watch Saturday nights, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern

1 Like

I thought so, but wanted to check, just in case the holiday special was at a different time.

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I absolutely wanted to keep it in line with everything else. It keeps less confusion and keeps it uniform. I also more than welcome anyone to take up the reigns those couple weeks I am gone and do special watch alongs, so I don’t put a downer on everyone’s fun. Also, if I don’t stay red dot that second Saturday, I will be happy to watch along with everyone else…

1 Like

We need more votes, mine will make a tie…

1 Like

I might have to just eliminate my vote without making it. We seem stuck at 4 votes…

bump.

1 Like

Also, we should start the negotiations for Dec 7 & 14. Per the tradition, each date should have its own thread. We have some time before they need to be made, and not because this Saturday’s selection has yet to be decided.

I will infer that your vote would be for BYO Smallville. I would rather save the Human Target episode for continuity purposes. Aquaman pilot might be best for December, pre Flash. I would rather watch a Thanksgiving episode than a Xmas episode, let me change my vote to BYO Smallville (thank you Hulu).

And it did; i thought it wouldn’t let me.

Actually, my vote was for Wonder Woman, but I’m happy with any choice. I might do a special Friday night watch along on the 13th with her and you guys can do the regular Saturday night watch along in my absence, with The Flash starting on the 21st.

I’d have to miss the 13th. And as much is i would like to watch Wonder Woman with y’all, i have to stand by the Thanksgiving episode on Thanksgiving mentality.

2 Likes

I may just vote Smallville for you, AntLeon. Make up for the Human Target fiasco…

My change was more because of where i thought you would be leaning, MovieAddict. Plus, you said there were two Thanksgiving episodes. does that mean we have to vote again if Smallville is what is decided. or another double header. the only downside to Smallville is those that cannot bring their own…

1 Like