Thank you DCU!!!

Thank you so much DCU for the amazing gifts!!! I got these earlier this week for being selected a Community Hero (will try not to let it go to my head:)
It includes:
Superman A Celebration of 80 Years - This is just an amazing collection of superman stories!!!

Seven Soldiers by Grant Morrison Omnibus - I have never read this but have heard good things Also holy cow it is huge. It is my first Omnibus (where were these things back when I was a kid in church, could have slipped a bible dust cover on this bad boy and been like come on now y’all it sunday lets get goin!) LOL

Action Comics #1007 by Bendis

Aquaman #44 by DeConnick

Cover #5 by Bendis

and

Superman action figure from LJU!!!

There are so many awesome members of this community, but there are a few that have made it truly special for me and I just want to give a special thanks to them for making this place feel like home…

Thank you to

The Mods, Ajack and PPB of course but also MissInkBlot and Zatanna who I feel I don’t tell them enough that they Rock.

My Fellow WoS buddies who with out, this service would not be the same for me.

Vroom - The fastest car that runs on puns!
moro - my Collectible Manager.
DCCC - The Rock that keeps on rollin.
&
Don-El - Someone has to be the grownup around here. (can’t wait for things to get hardcore for Superhero Jim :slight_smile:

The epic Interesting Facts…About you Saga.

biff_pow- thank you for being so hilarious man.
Misfit - I haven’t forgotten to read Shazam :slight_smile:
msgtv - always sharing interesting stuff.

The WaL gang and Constanteam, The best group of people to watch DC stuff and crack jokes.

JLWWSM - might just be the sweetest/feistiest person in the community LOL #release the reject list!
MovieAddict - We’re all here for you. * pops in a VHS because I’m an enabler*.

Fans of DCU podcast! Never thought I would be on a podcast but I love chatting with y’all its so fun!

Nathan.Payson - possibly the laziest person on this community LOL I’m joking of course (no one besides HCQ & TSoS put in as much work as you.)
nu52 - always seeing things eye to eye with me LOL. #TrunksForLife #BringWallyBack!
Toonatonian - Cool as Ice.

WoB

BatJamags - my legal adviser
Jay_kay - my criminal adviser

For all you fantastic folks that I could not think of a specific thread…

TurkSonOfStone - A class act.
Maddox - The Poet.
Gibbyhertz - always a quiet day when you make a thread. LOL
TX85 - a lil scared of you & TheLegandKillerX.
Tornado_Soup - need to get caught up on your YT stuff.
YoYo - gingers unite!
&
One of the best for last!
djd187.81432 - My first friend on here, I’m sure you’re buried in comics but I hope you’re doing good buddy.

12 Likes

Just for kicks took a lil def set up pic

3 Likes

Congratulations @fansumtheory.16165. A great reward to a very well deserving DCU community member. Very happy for you.

SN: Thanks for the shout-out :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You deserve it man!

5 Likes

@Aquamon That’s a fine set of swag, mmmhmm.

What? You thought I’d say it’s “super” didn’t ya? I can avoid temptation and the obvious ya know.

tries to avoid a pun, sweats profusely, sits on hands, thinks about baseball

Oh, what the hell: That’s some SUPER swag, MAN!

sighs That’s the schtuff!

Seriously, congrats :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

CONGRATS BROBI-WAN KEBROBI

3 Likes

Kenobro?

2 Likes

That’s some fine well deserved swag

3 Likes

@biff_pow That’s a good one. Want to grab a blue milk at Chalmun’s cantina?

The Model Nodes are playing.

2 Likes

I feel like I just heard your Emmy speech. Congratulations!

I lobes Seven Soldiers when it came out. Probably my favorite Morrison epic.

2 Likes

Aww, @fansumtheory.16165, congratulations! It was so nice of you to share not only the awesome image of what you received, but your kind words with us! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ay good job!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Amon! You completely deserve it and this post shows one of the reasons why - I absolutely ADORE the fact that you took this opportunity to thank so many other members for the happiness and joy they bring to yourself, other members, and this Community as a whole! I think I can reasonably speak for everyone when I say that you bring just as much happiness, laughter, and thoughtfulness to us! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations! It’s always a good day when I get to see a member of the community make an announcement like this! You more than earned it. And thanks for thanking me in your award speech. It really means a lot to me.

2 Likes

Very Awesome
Congrats

3 Likes

Congrats Amon! You deserve it. Thanks for making us laugh and for the thoughtful post :heart:

Also regarding “#release the reject list!” - :rofl: - maybe one day I will

2 Likes

Thank you everybody, y’all are what make this community so fun for me!

I feel horrible for not mentioning Awesome_Squid!!! you Know you rock!

Also my pokemon friends RegalBeagle & Mrpigisaboss! I love getting presents from different states and y’all feed my need for XP LOL.

1 Like

Very well deserved, @fansumtheory.16165! <3 Thank you for continuing to spread warmth across the community.

2 Likes

Awesome! You ABSOLUTELY deserve this!

5 Likes