Thank You DCU!

Thank you so so much for this @DC_Community and @Applejack and the rest of who ever else!!

This is such a nice surprise and I can’t say thank you enough for this. I’m so glad to be a part of this awesome community that helped me get into comics. I love looking forward to all the community events every week. I’m so appreciative to to receive these gifts. :blush:

Injustice year 5 the complete collection
Gaming is my favorite hobby and I was so glad to receive this of one of the best DC fighting games. Someone knew I love video games!

I like He-man

My favorite version of Harley

And my favorite - Red Hood and the outlaws omnibus vol. 1. This alone made me a very happy. Everything else just made me extra happy. Someone knows I love red hood.

Thank you so much for everything DCU!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: This is the best gift I’ve ever gotten!

22 Likes

Another great package! Congrats!

4 Likes

That is a hella good haul! :smiley:

3 Likes

@seitan Congratulations, so cool!

2 Likes

AMAZINGLY cool!! Congrats @seitan :gl_hv_2:

2 Likes

Congratulations, @seitan! I can practically smell that “new book” scent! :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats @seitan :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

These look so fun! Congrats and enjoy reading!

3 Likes

Congrats @seitan!

3 Likes

Awesome!!! What a gift to come home to. I’m glad u got home & got to finally see it. That RH & The Outlaws is very nice!!!

4 Likes

Congrats! Thanks for making the community a better place to be!

3 Likes

Awesome Congrats

3 Likes

Those look amazing! Congrats!!!

3 Likes

My brain immediately translated that to: “this was all of the cake, but the rest was some pretty tasty icing!” :stuck_out_tongue: I love it! We’re tickled pink by your excitement, and are truly honored to be the recipient of your kind words! Thank you for all that you do, as well, @seitan! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You love Red Hood? I never noticed :rofl: Joking aside congrats @seitan much deserved

4 Likes

Congrats and enjoy the awesomeness

3 Likes

Congratulations @seitan! This is very cool and I am sure we’ll deserved.

4 Likes

That’s a really cool collection of goodies! Congratulations @seitan

3 Likes

Crud I’m late! Congratulations!

giphy (3)

P.S. I’m Starfire
P.P.S. sorry for throwing you on the ground

4 Likes

Awesome congratulations.

3 Likes