Thank You DCU!

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

Can u give me a new lover? Me & Dr. Manhattan didnā€™t hit it off. Something in a Power Girl style maybe?

1 Like

Ok I reached too far. How about maybe Batgirl of Burnside?

2 Likes

Dang, thatā€™s a lot of stuff. Itā€™s also really cool stuff, so Iā€™m jealous.

3 Likes

Canā€™t believe I missed your post @TravisMorgan cool swag and congrats!

2 Likes

Awesome Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats dude!

3 Likes

A class act! A million hats off.

3 Likes

Awesome keep up the great work in the community

3 Likes

Itā€™s very clear by reading your post why you earned this box of goodies, @TravisMorgan! Your warmth and love are such a welcomed part of this community and weā€™re beyond delighted to have you here. Congrats on the haul!

5 Likes

Congratulations @TravisMorgan from one Community Hero of the Lantern Corps to another! This place is so welcoming and itā€™s a nice surprise when you get the mystery box!

5 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst welcome to another lantern member! We should form a corps or something

5 Likes

Thanks @ImpulseMaxMercury! Is your avatar the Aeon the evil vulture from Rudolphā€™s Shiny New Year?

2 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells Iā€™m blushing. :slight_smile: You are too kind. I just try to be a good guy. A friend used to say ā€œIf you live right, things go your way.ā€ To me living right is being kind and trying to be positive. Thanks to the entire community again.

3 Likes

Congrats on your goodies, @TravisMorgan!

Hey, weā€™re in the same color corp. Sweet, we can go through basic training together with a bunch of Star Sapphires as our drill sergeants. I mean, if we have to, we have to.

5 Likes

@ralphsix Could be worse, we could be trained by @msgtv the ninja special forces operative who trains at SS castles.

4 Likes

Very true.

Man, I just got a visual of the Warlord flying around wearing a Star Sapphire suit. It wasā€¦weird.

5 Likes

Aww, I love the happiness shared there! Things like that bring the biggest of smiles to our faces, so knowing we can help brighten your day the way you continually brighten ours means the world to us! :smiley: Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed everything!

3 Likes

Why yes it is! Thereā€™s a local farm near me that makes decorations by hand and creates a new themed Christmas display each year. I guess one year it was Christmas Vacation.

2 Likes

@MissInkBlot Thank you so much. We can see the work that all the mods put in every day. The Community Hero boxes and the reactions from the entire community reflect all your hard work and attention to detail.

4 Likes